BW/BW2 Things you don't want to see in B/W

BeserkMagikarp

Kurly Wurly
What are the sort of things u don't want to see in B/W Its just me but i dont want to see no stupid new types like sand, or somthing like that. I dont want to see pokemon with three types or more.

Ooh, let's see here...
1- No Pokemon following you this time, I think it's safe to say it's not going to be in this game, let's hope GameFreak doesn't make a last minute change and add it in, I can't stand that feature.
2- SLOW BATTLES. Especially the start, like in the 4th gen games it would freeze for a slight second, the black transition would show up, you'd see the wind lines, the grass part, the characters slide into battle, and the Pokemon's cry, then you'd finally send out your Pokemon. I don't want to see that this gen.
3- Unnecessary text "The sandstorm rages" *Pokemon gets hit* "Empoleon is buffeted by the storm!" etc etc.
4- Slow running. With the graphics improved, the game might be laggy, and that might result in slow gameplay.

I can't think of much more.

Pokemon contests. I know they add an extra element to the game, but it still feels like a pointless addition IMO. I hope they replace this feature with something better.

For what I think, the "Pokemon-follow-you" is in these games, but is optional... cause we have seen Celebi along with White, which also could just be a part of an event, but who knows... ;b

And about that SLOW BATTLES thing, then its changing a bit. Now it starts with an darkened trainer/Pokemon sprite when its starts, and it goes over to your player which trowing a Pokeball and then it starts ;b

Well one of the things I didn't want have already been done, that the graphic angle isn't the same all the time (which it have been in all other gens) and that it follows behind you...

MrMadMan said:
3- Unnecessary text "The sandstorm rages" *Pokemon gets hit* "Empoleon is buffeted by the storm!" etc etc.

Yes. That's a good one. BTW, Emploeon is a steel type, so he wouldn't be buffeted. Just sayin'.

I want to have faster gameplay, in the sense that the game moves faster, not the story. The text should move faster, the characters should speak faster, the attack animation should be faster, because I am impatient.

I also don't want silly characters. Trainers like clowns or youngsters, because they bother me. They stuff they say like, "I'm so cool!" or, "I like bug Pokemon! How about you!" really ticks me off. I want serious characters, that actually care about battling.

That's it.

About that with fater gameplay, then I noticed that the battles is faster than ever before, because when they use the attacks it just take 1-3 secs. XD

I dont want pokemon contests. Full stop. This is a MANS game, not a 'lets have a tea party and dance around all looking cute and gay' game. May and Dawn tired me constantly with thier childish antics, whereas Misty was a proper hardcore trainer who was also humourous. More of that please!

Hmm what else dont I want .. I dont want slow running charachters like in HG/SS, because that really ticked me off. You try and get somewhere and its like, run faster you mother fudger! *gets on bike*.

Isshu said:
I don't want pokemon contests. Full stop. This is a MANS game, not a 'lets have a tea party and dance around all looking cute and gay' game. May and Dawn tired me constantly with thier childish antics, whereas Misty was a proper hardcore trainer who was also humourous. More of that please!
Objection.gif

That was an incredibly sexist, and uncalled for comment.
There are plenty of females that play these games too.
Even so, I like contests. I'm a guy. And I'm NOT gay. >=(

Oh, and by the way, it's a KIDS game thank you very much. Calling it anything other than such is ridiculous.

Anyone who dislikes Pokemon Contests is getting banned for being a stupid dummy face.

I don't want to see a generation filled with evolutions and babies of existing Pokemon. It's okay to mess with a couple, but I don't want this to be like gen 4 where like 40 pokemon got messed with.

MrMadMan said:
Ooh, let's see here...
1- No Pokemon following you this time, I think it's safe to say it's not going to be in this game, let's hope GameFreak doesn't make a last minute change and add it in, I can't stand that feature.
2- SLOW BATTLES. Especially the start, like in the 4th gen games it would freeze for a slight second, the black transition would show up, you'd see the wind lines, the grass part, the characters slide into battle, and the Pokemon's cry, then you'd finally send out your Pokemon. I don't want to see that this gen.
4- Slow running. With the graphics improved, the game might be laggy, and that might result in slow gameplay.

I can't think of much more.

Seems to me that you have more than a few pet peeves about things being slow.
A speed improvement would be nice, as it has been confirmed (on serebii, correct me if I'm wrong) battles do go faster.
But, I like taking time out to appreciate the little things. ESPECIALLY my Pokemon following me and me being able to interact with it.

MrMadMan said:
Ooh, let's see here...
i actually really liked that feature because i don't feel as lonely and when i saw some gameplay pics and videos i was mad that the pokemon wasn't following the character. i actually think that it's going to be optional since you could see celebi behind the player in the zorua event pic

BunZWorlD said:
Seems to me that you have more than a few pet peeves about things being slow.
Ugh. Yes I do. It was a weird transition from R/S/E, the fastest games in the series, to D/P, the slowest.

PMJ said:
Anyone who dislikes Pokemon Contests is getting banned for being a stupid dummy face.

I don't want to see a generation filled with evolutions and babies of existing Pokemon. It's okay to mess with a couple, but I don't want this to be like gen 4 where like 40 pokemon got messed with.

You forgot about gen 2. There was also a lot of pre and evos ;b

I don't want to see Contest Halls or Battle Towers. They're the biggest things in past games that i've always avoided and to me they are a waste of space.

MagmaBuzz said:
I don't want to see Contest Halls or Battle Towers. They're the biggest things in past games that i've always avoided and to me they are a waste of space.

You have to realize although you may not like them, others do! ;)
Atleast you've avoided them. That's really all you can do.

Back