XY Thoughts about a possible Battle Facility/ies?

wolfman967

Chespin Lover
So, ever since Crystal, there has been at least 1 Battle Facility Post-Game or in BW/B2W2's case, before/after the 4th Gym.

Brief history: It started with the Tower in Crystal, then another Tower in RS, then a Battle Frontier in E, and the pattern happened again in DPPt, and the Pt Battle Frontier passed to HGSS. Next, BW/B2W2 brought the Subway. However, it didn't follow the pattern, and instead kept JUST the Subway (but added the PWT if that counts).

If this happens again (or not), what facility/ies do you think they might bring in X and Y if they do? Do you think it'll follow some sort of French/European theme? Will there be a Battle Frontier right off the bat? What are your opinions on Battle Facilities in general? Do you want them again? What would you want to see?

Probably a Battle Kingdom, like when you earn all the stamps you can battle the Queen of Battle Kingdom.

Silentslayer said:
Probably a Battle Kingdom, like when you earn all the stamps you can battle the Queen of Battle Kingdom.

I like that idea. I would prefer something more like Black Tower/ White Tree Hollow than the Battle Frontier.

I loved the Battle Frontier from R/S/E. I'm for it but with some European flavor it to and it's architecture.

What if the area was the Battle Kingdom, with BP as the currency? You get the Battle Castle (Tower), the Battle Factory, and some other places like a Black Tower type thing.

A Pokemon colosseum.
Yes, like the n64 games, where there is a mode for that kind of battling tournament.

It would also work out well if the region is based on Europe. (Because of the roman colosseum)

Perhaps that cold also be where this regions PWT is, because PWT was a great idea.

Battle sugary needs to make some form of return, in one rom, because that way you have a way to get to towns far off th main reigon.

Back