Throw Away the Commenting System?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Si o no? The forums are actually getting active, and no one is posting in the commenting system, so I would assume one takes away from the other. If I did that whole forum commenting thing again, would you guys post in the news topics?

Hiyas

Yep. My thoughts exactly.

The News forum is for discussing the News that appears on Pokebeach.com. I think that it would be almost pointless to discuss the News comming in using both the commenting system AND the forums. IMO, there should just be a link at the bottom of the news on the main site saying "Do you want to discuss this further? Go to the Pokebeach.com forums!! [link]" or something like that.

~Secretsmeargle

Ah. History sure loves to repete itself. Eh, WPM? :p

I have no personal preference one way or the other. But ya gotta admit, the forums have never been this active. Ever. as far as I know.

I never use the commenting system, and I feel it would be nice to click on comment and it lead to these forums.

Ya I agree, we really don't need the commenting system considering the fact the forums has been this active. Just put a link on the news topics to a thread on the forums to discuss the topic. ^ ^

Back