Thursday, 8/24, Changes to POP, POP 4 Set List

I did not have any troble except for in the chain game the other night but then it finally posted and it went and it kind of souds like the sames setup for baseball and the world series but in pokemon settings and terms if you know what I mean.:)

Oh Thankyou POP!

This is like a dream come true for "many" TCG players who feel that Worlds has been classed as unfair in the past because of the heavy US influence (i.e. 100+ US representitives and ~5 from other countries). No Grinders filters out the n00bs who didn't make it and the ranking system does stop the people who play on the day and never play anything else, and I think that's fantastic. For once I feel that POP is actually taking other countries into consideration, and I thank them for that. Worlds is for the best of the best, not for people who scam their way in through grinders, etc.

It would be fantastic if POP starts holding Worlds in new locations too... like different countries. I know it might be shocking for some people to understand but it is WORLDS. UK, Europe, Japan and Australia are places which could be great places to hold Worlds, however I don't think POP will be that generous just yet.

I think if a beginner player with age of 15+ enter a tournament, it will be unfair for him/her because he/she will faces an excellent TCG player every time. And this will be discouraging.

I'm quite sad with the cancellation of the Last Chance Qualifiers system. Anyways, The POP4 Set list rocks. If I'm not mistaken, the Sceptile is with Energy Trans, rite? And the Flygon would be good. HOPE SO!!

No Gym Challenges???

How will i compete in State & Cities???

& is the only way to get 2 Worlds is by winning the nationals???

I really wanted to give my parents a great vacation next year & i really want to get 2 worlds & now i don't know if i can do it this year :( ???

RE:  Thursday, 8/24, Changes to POP, POP 4 Set List

No Gym Challenges???

How will i compete in State & Cities???

& is the only way to get 2 Worlds is by winning the nationals???

I really wanted to give my parents a great vacation next year & i really want to get 2 worlds & now i don't know if i can do it this year :( ???

i need some help,plz???

RickRaptor please don't copy/paste the same things that you've said, it's annoying. Why don't you read the PDF file which WPM had a link to on the main page and it will give you all the answers you need to know. Don't be lazy and wait for someone else to read it for you.

Back