• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Tool Swarm (Trubbish/Sableye)

snivy the hedgehog

loves to play roque decks
4 trubbish plasma storm (tool drop)
2 sableye dex
2 dunspace bcr
1-1 liepard plasma storm
4 aerodactyl

4 juniper
4 n
4 cheren
3 bianca
3 dark claw
3 eviolite
2 rocky helmet
1 crystal edge ace spec
3 rescue scarf
3 level ball
3 ultra ball
2 twist mountain

8 psychic energy
3 prism energy

the strategy is to get tools to all of your pokemon to deal up to 120 damage (160 with if all the earodactyls with tools are on your bench) with trubbish's tool drop attack

If you have Mew Ex, I think it is a good addition to the deck as you can use trubbish's attack on something with more Hp. I think you should replace the Liepard line with 2 Giant Cape, as all the pokemon have low Hp. I would also take out the 4 Aerodactyl and the 2 Twist Mountain for 4 Hypnotoxic Lazer and 2 Virbank City Gym if you have them, as you can place an extra 30 damage if both are out, and Hypnotoxic Lazer can be recycled with Sableye. Also take out Crystal Edge and put in Gold Potion to heal off big attacks. Also replace the 4 Cheren or the 3 Bianca for Skyla, as it lets you search for a item, like tools

You could use the cofagrigus from dark explorers(the chuck one) instead of trubbish, since he does 40 for each tool discarded.

Back