• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
It's a battle between two Grass havyweights, but I'm leaving it up to you, yes you to decide our winner !

So will it be the fast Secpitle or the tank Torterra ? You decide !

I think Sceptile would win because Sceptile it faster and is preatty good against Torterras groundness

dont ask y but i have plenty of expirence with the final evos of starters and comparing stats and moves tortea would win in every stat exept speed
especaly def

Torterra is new and new = bad? That's such an absurd comment but I'll ignore it. But Torterra is not bad because it walls Tyranitar that don't run Ice Fang; it resists Earthquake and it's STAB Rock attacks.

But, in comparison with Sceptile, Sceptile takes the trophy any day. Sceptile ahs the movepool and stats inorder to be a good sweeper. But Torterra is slow with some bad weaknesses.

Well, I made this poll and I say Secptile because he's a very fast Pokemon and with Ice Punch, Torterra could be down in a couple of hits

^Yep. Although Torterra may have the highest Defense of the Grass Starters, Ice Punch gives out the final blow in this one.

Remember that even thoug Torterra has quadraple weakness to Ice, it has high Defense and Sceptile's Attack is just average.

Still, Ice Punch might do more than Super Fang.

Whatever it is, Torterra is slower and has this great weakness to Ice, so yea.

I still think Secptile is better, but that's the reason I made the poll, I want to knwo your reason for your choice

i love secptile but i lov torterra more so it has to be torterra:D

torterra alll the way
[/align]

torterrra all der way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back