Fun Tranquil Park and the Pokemon Within

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
What started with me noticing the Snom in Shining Fates was featured in the Solosis artwork from Silver Tempest, eventually turned into me falling into a rabbithole and discovering a bunch of connected artworks and finally the Stadium card they were all in. This has no meaning whatsoever, but I thought it was fun so I decided to share my discovery ahaha!

The Pokemon have been in Tranquil Park since Sword & Shield base set! And I think this is the biggest "connecting" artwork there has been among sets, as well as the biggest "artwork collaboration"!

Wooloo (Sword & Shield)
Grubbin (Rebel Clash) - Added thanks to @cobaltclamor
Vullaby (Rebel Clash)
Gothita (Darkness Ablaze)
Larvitar (Darkness Ablaze)
Kakuna (Vivid Voltage)
Tynamo (Vivid Voltage)
Snom (Shining Fates)
Galarian Mr. Mime (Battle Styles)
Spoink (Battle Styles)
Ralts (Chilling Reign)
Lotad (Evolving Skies)
Ribombee (Evolving Skies)
Rufflet (Evolving Skies)
Marshtomp (Fusion Strike)
Stufful (Fusion Strike)
Bunnelby (Fusion Strike)
Shroomish (Brilliant Stars) - Features Wooloo
Milcery (Brilliant Stars)
Dewott (Astral Radiance) - Features Tynamo
Unfezant (Pokemon Go) - Features Marshtomp
Litleo (Lost Origin) - Features Galarian Mr. Mime
Komala (Lost Origin) - Features Kakuna
Fennekin (Silver Tempest) - Features Milcery
Emolga (Silver Temptes) - Features Ribombee
Solosis (Silver Tempest) - Features Snom
Golbat (Silver Tempest) - Features Gothita
Kricketuna AR (Crown Zenith) - Features Bunnelby, Golbat, Stufful, Wooloo, Lotad, Rufflet, Shroomish, Snom, and Komala

So yeah, all in all nothing important, but a fun fact nonetheless!

Last edited:
Oh wow nice find! I was aware of the Snom-Solosis, Golbat-Gothita and Emolga-Ribombee connections, but didn't expect the connection to be much bigger and all of them linked as a whole.

The Tranquil Park collection. The back-faced card is where Kricketune goes once I get that card.

Having 27 cards is perfect to fit within 3 9-pocket pages. However I may need to change it up if they release the Tranquil Park stadium card...

20230115_164439.jpg20230115_164511.jpg

My goodness! I spent so long trying to find someone else who had noticed this and I'm so happy you all had! My wife and I first noticed the Snom and Solosis and then noticed the Fennekin and Milcery. We began to refer to it as bench-gate (for Snom's bench) and we have been tracking down as many of the cards as possible over the past few months! We dind't realize it was Tranquil Park until your post though so thanks! The only card we had found that wasn't in your list is the Grubbin from Rebel Clash:

SWSH2_EN_16.png

My goodness! I spent so long trying to find someone else who had noticed this and I'm so happy you all had! My wife and I first noticed the Snom and Solosis and then noticed the Fennekin and Milcery. We began to refer to it as bench-gate (for Snom's bench) and we have been tracking down as many of the cards as possible over the past few months! We dind't realize it was Tranquil Park until your post though so thanks! The only card we had found that wasn't in your list is the Grubbin from Rebel Clash:

View attachment 17090
Oh wow, I never even noticed that one, good catch! It's been added to the list :D

Back