Tuesday, 6/6 (dun dun dunnn...) Pika Blackstar Promo, VT no Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemunkulys

Pokebeach Veteran
I can't believe that if they were trying to get back, they declined! ash-ricky, no.

apocalypse6lq.gif

Kuroshi

Aspiring Trainer
This was over before it began in all reality, the old VA's have been bitter, and immature. And they never could have done the voices anyway, While they continue to deny it, they do indeed have Non-compitition clauses in thier contracts. This entire S.O.V.A thing has been them manipulating the fans to attack PUSA.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
WHAT, she refused, man, she must be really tired of Ash, (can't blame her). Well, I don't mind about the VAs anyway, as long as "myuu" sounds the same.

BTW, for all of you apocalypse survivors, you can put this pict in your sign:
apocalypse6lq.gif

URL: http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/6616/apocalypse6lq.gif

Tyler

Aspiring Trainer
I bet PUSA simply weren't offering enough money. Ms Taylor has previously shown much resent for PUSA, a grudge even, and I'm confident PUSA aren't cheapskates, willing to bet that they even offered more money than 4Kids have previously paid, so for Ms Taylor, declining the offer is probably a means of demanding an even larger sum on the contract. It's just greed, and it's a proverbial kick-in-the-nuts to all those who supported the old VA's and followed this whole ridiculous drama.

Tough luck for anyone who actually believed those sappy emails begging for fans to help the old VA's. It seems now that the whole saga was about money for a group of saggy old voice actors, fresh out of work and looking for ways to leech from fans. How sad and pathetic...

I guess it makes no difference to me really, because I can never see a new episode of Pokemon, since none of the free-to-air television networks in Australia play the show anymore.

About the new Pikachu blackstar promo.... well, it's not really new. It's the same as the Legend Maker box-topper. Boring...

poke_master1

May Contain Nuts
cute-mew said:
WHAT, she refused, man, she must be really tired of Ash, (can't blame her). Well, I don't mind about the VAs anyway, as long as "myuu" sounds the same.

apocalypse6lq.gif

What's " The Apocolypse?" Am I missing summpin here?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:   Tuesday, 6/6 (dun dun dunnn...) Pika Blackstar Promo, VT no Ash

poke_master1 said:
cute-mew said:

apocalypse6lq.gif

What's " The Apocolypse?" Am I missing summpin here?
the christians believe that the earth will one day come to an end by meteor showers, earthquakes, floods, ..., this is called the apocalypse, the one responsible for this is the Antichrist, he has the sign 666, the omen, yesterday was 06/06/06, so we all taught that the apocalypse would come, but you made it to the next day... so you survived.
BTW, I don't believe it, it's just fun to have this in your sign.

Arcanine 274

=/
I already have too much stuff in my sig, so i not gonna put it in. too bad :(. Anyway that's so stupid, we try so hard to get them to come back, then when they are offered to they freakin' decline. you deserve bein' fired!!!!!!!

Arcanine out.

U

urie

Actually, I'd rather they create entirely new voices for our old characters than have "sound-alikes" that can't measure up to the old VAs. That's most likely what they'll end up doing regardless, so they should just start off with a blank slate and go more for quality than for similarity.

Benlugia

Aspiring Trainer
ever think she doesn't want to return because doing so would jeapordize her contract with 4kids? its like working at both burger king and mcdonalds: you can't have it both ways.

or, ever think accepting this would mean she is betraying the rest of the VA's who weren't offered the same chance?

Trainer Rachel

Aspiring Trainer
I just wanted to say that the reason why Miss Taylor refused to redub the special was because she didn't want to leave the other original voice actors (also her friends) behind and in the dust.

So, talk about being truly dedicated to your family, which she, Rachael, Eric, Maddie, etc, had all become.

~Trainer Rachel

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:  Tuesday, 6/6 (dun dun dunnn...) Pika Blackstar Promo, VT no Ash

Trainer Rachel said:
I just wanted to say that the reason why Miss Taylor refused to redub the special was because she didn't want to leave the other original voice actors (also her friends) behind and in the dust.

So, talk about being truly dedicated to your family, which she, Rachael, Eric, Maddie, etc, had all become.

~Trainer Rachel
"__________"

Dang you sound like you are Veronica Taylor. And how do you know that she's not married???

Yes i did take that into consideration, but still it just seems so wrong.:rolleyes:

Arcanine out.

Suraako

Elemental Master
Well, thinking reasonably, (which I suppose is difficult for most, including me :cool: ) doing Ash's voice when it's not a 4kids show anymore would mean she can't do any of the other voices she does like in Yugioh or One Piece or whatever other 4kids-slaughtered anime she has a voice in. I guess she doesn't want to do Pokemon so much since she'd have to give up her other gigs.

And now, rational-mode off....

Awwwwwwww! WHY?

Btw, I like that Metal Pikachu, and any other card that'll let you flip forever for infinite amounts of damage if you're really lucky. :)

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE:  Tuesday, 6/6 (dun dun dunnn...) Pika Blackstar Promo, VT no Ash

Benlugia said:
ever think she doesn't want to return because doing so would jeapordize her contract with 4kids? its like working at both burger king and mcdonalds: you can't have it both ways.

or, ever think accepting this would mean she is betraying the rest of the VA's who weren't offered the same chance?
She, along with the other VAs, said various times that they have no exclusive contract with 4Kids. Unless they were not telling the truth of course...

And I guess so, but the fact still remains. I am sure that if she would had accepted, PUSA would had asked the others as well. They, in a sense, went to the leader of the group for approval.

Trainer Rachel

Aspiring Trainer
RE:   Tuesday, 6/6 (dun dun dunnn...) Pika Blackstar Promo, VT no Ash

Arcanine 274 said:
"__________"

Dang you sound like you are Veronica Taylor.  And how do you know that she's not married???  

Yes i did take that into consideration, but still it just seems so wrong.:rolleyes:

Arcanine out.

Um.. eheh... what? By family I simply meant "very close group of friends." You know, how she and the other voice actors had gotten so close by working on the show for 8 years that they were basically "family." This had nothing to do with her being married or not...

And hahaha, maybe I am Veronica Taylor :D

Hehe, no, not really.

~Trainer Rachel

Shakespeare

Collecting and playing from day one.
hummers2187 said:
are you sure its not #34 because right now there is no #34 promo?

They are selling as 035.
I guess we are going to have to wait for promo 034.
Any ideas what it is??

Suraako

Elemental Master
RE:    Tuesday, 6/6 (dun dun dunnn...) Pika Blackstar Promo, VT no Ash

Trainer Rachel said:
Arcanine 274 said:
"__________"

Dang you sound like you are Veronica Taylor.  And how do you know that she's not married???  

Arcanine out.

Um.. eheh... what? By family I simply meant "very close group of friends." You know, how she and the other voice actors had gotten so close by working on the show for 8 years that they were basically "family." This had nothing to do with her being married or not...

And hahaha, maybe I am Veronica Taylor :D

Hehe, no, not really.

~Trainer Rachel

.... -.- Riiight. Gotcha. :p

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
They are selling as 035.
I guess we are going to have to wait for promo 034.
Any ideas what it is??

well there are four conventions coming up in the next few months that pokemon tcg is attending so it could be something for them but most likely not. They will probelly be getting stamped promos.

My hopes are for either...
mew ex (players promo)
deoxys d (pcgp promo)
Mew d (pcgp promo)
or Charizard (advp Promo)

Status
Not open for further replies.