Tuesday, 8/15, Worlds Mini-Site

Awesome I wish I could go but I can't afford it because of other stuff but the site sounds pretty good and thanks a lot WPM.:)

so, who found my name on the list of participants, probably nobody, cause you don't know my name :p

anyways, nice small mini-site, the merchandise link leads to PokemonCenter.com, does that mean that you can get the stuff they sell there *will kill to get a that mew doll hey sell there (remember my old avatar, that doll)*

and last but not least, BELGIUM FTW... yeah, I had to say that -.-

oh, and will there be any PB meeting up at worlds...

RE:  Tuesday, 8/15, Worlds Mini-Site

Water Pokémon Master said:
Not that I know of.
well, we could start one, unless you want to stay anonymous, ofcourse.
anyways, GL at the LCQ, and may my mother beat you :p (the chances of her even playing you are 1/500, but anyways), I'll be happy if my mother doesn't end last, her deck isn't bad or anything, just... well, enough about my mother now :p
well, meeting or not, I'll be wearing a mew keychain attached to a pokemon link (trozei, whatever) lanyard around my neck if you want to avoid, uh, meet me
and if anyone happens to discover who I am, and dares to post my name, a horrible faith worse then death will await them... (maybe)
just, please don't, ok?

I'm going to stay anonymous, unless like last year, the people who play you ask you who you are. There can still be a PB meet-up, though.

BTW, edited the news story with a Lugia deck box.

Wow that is a cheap box good find WPM and as always thanks for the info and you are the best.:)

What IS that box? There's a horrible glare on it. You can't tell how big it is, and can hardly see the illustration.

Hehe, I think we went offline for a little, just now.

But the Deck Box looks unusual. I wish it was clearer =P

CM: I can tell everybody your name! x3

Nah, I won't. Good luck everybody who is going to worlds! Because you gona need it since Norway will win this time! *evil glint in eye* *muahahahaha* Just kidding! Hope you win CM!

Back