Tuesday, 8/29, DP News

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
SCHOOL :'(, I share your pain

anyways, nice, this means I don't have to catch a bunch of ratatas, and this will stop people from sending 1000 cloned pokes over at the same time, only problem, can't send them back, but who cares, clone and send over, that's all you need to do, nice to know

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
School...
start next Tuesday... TxT
Noo.... I wanna in holiday forever!!!

Hmm...!
I can't wait for playing, it'll be easier then ;p
DS already in my hand, now just wait until they release the game...

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
My school starts tomorrow. :(

But anyhoo, great. The safari zone's back. Can we ask for less creativity? The Bug-catching contest was nice...

DrkrZen

1337 G33K
Aww, that means it'll take about 68 days total to trade over every Pokemon from my Emerald version to D or P. ..Wow.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to school.. but I always do until midway through when I say to myself, "Self, what the hell were you thinking!?" lol.. I start back a week from tomorrow, blarg.

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
RE:  Tuesday, 8/29, DP News

DrkrZen said:
Aww, that means it'll take about 68 days total to trade over every Pokemon from my Emerald version to D or P. ..Wow.

that's only for those who get one game but those who are able to get both of the games can transfer six to each game and for those that have friend's with a ds as well or just have two ds system's can trade with them self's to have all their pokemon on one game with in fifty days. me i will be one of those that will have both games and two ds system's.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
this is my third week of school and no i dont have year round school, but i cant wait untill we see the rest of the coro coro scans hope they all get leaked early, what time of the month were the last ones leaked?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sweet sounds like they are combining a little from eachregion or something like that and I thought you did not start school until after lador day.:)

Suraako

Elemental Master
hummers2187 said:
this is my third week of school

Mine, too (or is it four now? :\ See what school does to you?). Already counting down the days ^^ (163 school days left!)

When they say "transfer," do they mean clone? 0.o Cuz then you wouldn't have anything in your party in the GBA cart if you transferred all of them and all there will be chaos and destruction! Oh wait, you can transfer from the box... But still! Could they really let you transfer ALL but one of your Pokemon? Is there no law of equivalent exchange anymore?!?!

Oh and whoopie. A Pikachu in the Safari Zone. Like I didn't see that coming [/sarcasm].

ann1785

I play with fire :D
Angry_Altaria said:
geez, that Pikachu is pretty strong for the Safari Zone.

Exactly. I mean, people, a LV 50 PIKACHU?? Pokemon aren't that strong in victory road, so I'm guessing its somewhere near the end of the game this occurs.

But then, agian, the Shinou level rate might be high. VERY high.

howelllawson

Brony
meh...been in school a week and a half...

anyways, I don't mind the 6 pokes/day deal, and I'm glad to see the return of the Safari zone.

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Yeah, I agree with howelllawson. Six guys a day isn't bad. As long as you transfer all 6 Pokemon at once because I hate how long it takes to trade, then wait, then trade, then wait for 6 Pokemon.

[ChanseyMaster]