Tuesday, 8/8, Viva el Pokemon!, New Card Review

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
lol, its summer there...it means when I come next week, I wont need my winter stuff...its winter here, and bloody cold!

Arcanine 274

=/
hmm. I wonder why Sapphire wasn't in the top 50? what's so great about Ruby when Kyogre is better?

anyway, nice news WPM ;)

Arcanine out.

Psylight_Hao

Ghost
Is true many people say Pokémon is dead, but why do those people say it becuase they aren't a part in the pokémon Marketing they saw Pokémon as something for kids or thing that just get is peak and know is under the shadow of other cartoons or games, to be honest I like the games, specially the TCG, but I hate the cartoon, may be for the always routine of every episode, except for the movies they are good

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
RE:  Tuesday, 8/8, Viva el Pokemon!, New Card Review

Arcanine 274 said:
hmm.  I wonder why Sapphire wasn't in the top 50?  what's so great about Ruby when Kyogre is better?

anyway, nice news WPM ;)

Arcanine out.
Maybe they thought that they are to similar and only put one. Still a pokemon game at number one, pokemon is not dead at all.

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
That, and Ruby was the better-selling of the two.

That list doesn't give some of those games enough credit considering that some of those games have been out for 5 years, while others haven't even been out for one.