• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Turbo Night March

CradilyIsBae

Aspiring Trainer
Hi people ! this is my first serious PTCG deck and my first post. I enjoy card games and Pokémon so, I decided to give it a shot.

The goal of my deck is to set up as fast as possible. Which means I want to have 8-9 night marchers in my graveyard, ideally by turn 1 or 2.

Here's the decklist ! I'd like some feedback on what to add so it doesn't get crushed by other decks :3

Pokémon: 19
  • 4 Pumpkaboo
  • 4 Joltik
  • 4 Lampent
  • 4 Unown AOR
  • 1 Mr. Mime (Breakthrough)
  • 1 Octillery (Breakthrough)
  • 1 Shaymin-Ex (ROS)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 34
  • 4 Battle Compressor
  • 4 Trainer's Mail
  • 4 Level Ball
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Revive
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 2 Reserved Ticket
  • 2 Dimension Valley
  • 1 Archie's Ace in the Hole
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 2 Professor Sycamore
Energy: 7
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 3 Psychic Energy
Strategy:

The deck is really good to set up, even turn one. I really wanted to fit 4 Reserved Ticket in this. The point is to use it with Unown or Trainer's mail to get what you want.

Revive can be used on Unown to draw one, or on a Night Marcher later in the game (or on mr.mime)

I like Archie's ace in the hole and Octillery better than Sycamore. You draw more cards ultimately, and it isn't so hard to set up with that deck.

I welcome any suggestions, but don't change everything ^^

This seems like a really good deck list, and I like the Unowns you put in. I would take out the Archie for a Remillard (if that's the right name). Also, I'd take out a VS Seeker and a Level or Ultra Ball is you want 4 Reserved Tickets.

This seems like a really good deck list, and I like the Unowns you put in. I would take out the Archie for a Remillard (if that's the right name). Also, I'd take out a VS Seeker and a Level or Ultra Ball is you want 4 Reserved Tickets.

I believe you mean Remoraid, Octillery's basic. The thing is I can't get a turn one Octillery with it, and Archie makes me draw. I guess the real downside of Archie is if either him or Octillery is a prize card, my turn one is gonna be really affected if I don't find a Sycamore. I'll try it but I doubt it'll be faster or more consistent than Archie.

I'll try your changes for the Reserved Ticket ! I don't play online so testing is mostly me alone or vs some people, but like once a week if I'm lucky ^^

I might take out a Revive too, since it is, most of the time, used to empty my hand for Archie, or just to draw one

Back