Tyranitar EX(Delta)!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
I bet this new Tyranitar EX will be awesome. Lightning and Metal.....I bet it will be just a good as the UF one;)

Actually, it's just Lightning. Having it be Metal too would make the need for two rules on the card (dual-type and ex). I doubt they will put two rules on one card.

RE:  Tyranitar EX(Delta)!?!

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Actually, it's just Lightning. Having it be Metal too would make the need for two rules on the card (dual-type and ex). I doubt they will put two rules on one card.
I bet it will still be awesome.

Sceptile ex is pure Psychic.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:

Keep in mind, with the cards being redesigned, there's a chance... a small chance that'd make the damn thing even more broken (more things weak to it), but there is a chance.

If we have TTar, I'm hoping that's a sign for another Draggy, Sally and Meta... *dies*

Hold the phone!! If the new Tyranitar ex is baased on a theme deck(gulp)..does that that mean it will be bad like the Groudon ex and Kyogre ex in Miracle Crystal?? I couldn't handle that kind of shock''Oo''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back