Ruling URGENT PLEASE REPLY FAST [in the middle of a game];; a Battle Tower Stadium Card Q.!

Fuday K.

Aspiring Trainer
Me and my dad are in the middle of the game and we're having an argument.

The stadium card, Battle Tower, says this;;

Whenever any player plays any Pokemon from his or her hand to Level-Up 1 of his or her pokemon, remove 4 damage counters from that pokemon.

Does "level up" mean when I evolve a Pikachu into a Raichu?

Please reply fast, our game is being stalled!

Fuday K. said:
Me and my dad are in the middle of the game and we're having an argument.

The stadium card, Battle Tower, says this;;

Whenever any player plays any Pokemon from his or her hand to Level-Up 1 of his or her pokemon, remove 4 damage counters from that pokemon.

Does "level up" mean when I evolve a Pikachu into a Raichu?

Please reply fast, our game is being stalled!

No by level up it means leveling up from Raichu to Raichu lvl X. What your talking about is normal evolving. And it doesn't work if you Lvl Max either just in case you might be wondering.

So the answer is no, it doesn't mean that.

Actually, the question has some reason when I think about it. The physical level at the top increases.

but the Tower states a level up. Evolving is a stage X card, where a level up is a LEVEL UP card.

Major difference

I still knew the answer. i was just stating that leveling up is when your level increasestechnically. But I might've confused the OP.

I think he's talking about the Lv. on the card next to the name, he's saying that it does up when you evolve him. Although it does only work for Lv.Xing, it's an interesting thing to think about

Back