Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Vaivanilla

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters

Bugaham

Aspiring Trainer
These two ice types are very similar.
isshu-pokemon-90.jpg
Stats: 71 HP, 95 attack, 85 defense, 110 sp. attack, 95 sp. defense, 79 speed, 535 base stat total.
isshu-pokemon-120.jpg
Stats: 95 HP, 110 attack, 80 defense, 70 sp. attack, 80 sp. defense, 50 speed, 485 base stat total.

For one, they are both ice types (sorta the obvious one.), but another similarity is their 110 base stat offensively- Tsunbear's 110 attack, and Vaivanilla's 120 sp. attack. Other than that, Vaivanilla has better defenses than Tsunbear (Strange..) Tsunbear has higher Hp, and Vaivanilla has better speed. Also, Vaivanilla's physical attack stat is better than Tsunbear's special attack stat. I don't really think that their abilities are too significant. And so the only reason I see to use Tsunbear over Vaivanilla is if you want a physical ice pokemon (cough cough use mamoswine cough cough) or if some breakthrough happens and Tsunbear can learn awesome moves and the best that Vaivanilla gets is tackle. Overall, Vaivanilla is seeming to rank higher up on the scale of ice pokemon. Tsunbaer is seeming to rank lower on the scale of ice pokemon.

As for looks, I like Tsunbear. Vaivanilla looks neither cute nor tough and Tsunbear looks both.

Which ice pokemon is better?

Discuss!

Yeah, I agree, it is pretty cool.. The only thing I'm confused about is this- how does an ice cream cone have better defense and special defense than a bear? :p

the ice cream one looks derpy to me and the bear looks pretty cool(no pun intended), but the ice cream has better stats
i wont be picking either of them anyway

Ice-Cream is Win!, It is so much better than the bearded bear, but the bear is still cool, but not as cool as the Ice-cream, that is...Ice-Cold!

^^ ice cream rules. That is why it had better defe. In reality I don't really know. Why isn't it good in speed, for example?

I'll be picking up both of them but if one gets on my team, it would have to be Vaivanilla.

I don't know if the Ice-Cream Cone will end up on my team, but I think it's creative and cool, and I personally worry about defenses a lot more, so the ice cream cone would be my choice. Plus, it is a win ;)

Ice cream is really derpy and silly. Therefore i love it. Its the derpiest thing since wotter.
Glad it gets good stats and i think someone really important slaughters trainers with sprinkes and what not. Not kidding.
Maybe icecream will get a spot on hail teams. Seems really fun to have, though the polar bear is win to.
polar bear is win! Icecream is tasty! That means icecream is best.

No, this generation is chock full of gimmicky and ridiculous Pokemon. Is this the best KS could do? I've seen Xous and many others design some much better fakes. While I'll admit I am a fan of many of the monsters, some of these look like a legitimate joke and...unreal.

Some of the Pokemon from Gen V make me look at Mr. Mime and go "wow, maybe he's not such a bad Pokemon".

icecream cone pokemon is stage 2. thats why it has higher stats.
also, since it is not a physical attacking pokemon, it makes sense for it to have higher sp attk and deff.

they both look fugly as sprites. well see which looks better in animation/tcg

Well ST, they're much better than Gen 4's trash pile. Even trashboy itself is lookin hot.

I'd go bear though, as it is what Ursaring should be

I think once the KS artwork is released for Gen V, then a lot of peoples opinions on pokemon are going to change.

Except, Maggyo. It'll be ugly forever.

:|

Back