• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Vanilluxe/Victini BW-ON Deck

Pokenerd313

Team Ghost
here is my water lock deck

pokemon:11
4-1-4 vanniluxe(non abilility)
2 victini (ability)

t/s/s:34
4 juniper
4 N
2 bianca
2 cheren
4 rare candy
4 ultra ball
2 switch
2 random reciever
4 pokemon communication
1 energy retrieval
1 super rod
2 tool scrapper
2 catcher
3 rescue scarf

energy:12
12{W}

please post changes

RE: VANILLUXE/VICTINI/ARTICUNO BW-ON DECK

I would keep it just Vanniluxe or Articuno. Both in the same deck is redundant. Decide which one you want to focus the deck around, and then I'll see what I can do.

vanniluxe cand do more damage and the flipping chance is higher so i will go with vanniluxe as the main

Ok, then take out Articuno and DCE for starters. (I'm on an IPad and I don't feel like typing a lot right now.)

ok that leaves 7 open spaces im thinking of adding giant capes and some catchers and 2 tool scrappers to counter garbodor

you need x4 catcher in EVERY bw on deck, also rescue scarf for vicitni, hes gunna get catcher ko'd!

i tested and for me 2 catchers works well because if i run 4 i semm to draw into them when i dont need them and because this is a paralysis deck they arent really needed as much but the rescue scarfs are a necessity because of victini like you said so what would you recommend that i take out for rescue scarfs should i replace giant capes for them

hadoken_101 said:
you need x4 catcher in EVERY bw on deck, also rescue scarf for vicitni, hes gunna get catcher ko'd!

well sid man well said

i agreed with u
:D

Exp. Share could help charge other Vanilluxe when your active goes down. If you want, finish off the list with 3 of them.

My Suggestions:

-2 Pokemon Comm.
decide on either cheren or Bianca run 3 of them 11/10 seems to be the magic Supporter number to me

+2 Exp Share
+1 Super rod (So if one is prized you still have a chance to shuffle in any victini or vinillish that get ko'd early.)

Personally, in my VV deck, I had more vanilish. I found that sometimes, rare candies werent the way to go, and you could still paralyze with the nobel victories one for two energies (perfect for the next turn when you get the vinelux) I just find that its easier to search out a pokemon, then pray to get a rare candy.

+1-2 Vanilish
-1-2 Random Reciever (14 supporters tends to be good)

Hope this helps with consistency

Back