• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Vilepluff (Vileplume/Jumpluff) Master States

SeaLegend

Heya.
4-4-4 Jumpluff
2-2-2 Vileplume
2 Uxie
2-2 Sunflora
1 Unown Q
1 Regice LA

4 Communication
3 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
4 Collector
3 Bebe's
3 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Palmer's
4 BTS

8 Grass
2 Warp

Strategy: Use Sunflora as well as your trainers early to swarm Jumpluffs and set up a Vileplume, then trainer lock while hitting for at least 70 a turn. Not too much to talk about here, I don't think I'll see too much updates with Call of Legends. Thanks for help in advance! c:

Thanks for the suggestions. I thought about Azelf, but decided against it since my thick main Pokemon lines make it unnecessary. Uxie X is something that I just don't want to buy, but Smeargle is something I would definitely consider adding if I can find the space. Any suggestions there?

I wanted Regice to force Spiritomb out of the active early game because this deck needs the T1/2 trainers to have a consistent setup. It can also help to pick a cheap KO or two against SP if I really need it.

Back