• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Vileplume-Dustox for Regs (Help Needed!)

Gyaradan

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 27

sunkern x2
sunflora x2
oddish x2
gloom x2
vileplume x2
wurmple x4
silcoon x1
cascoon x3
dustox x3
beautifly x1
uxie x2
spiritomb x3

Energy: 12

8 grass energy
4 dce

T/S/S: 21

2 black belt
3 bts
4 pont
4 bebe's search
3 interviewer's questions
1 flower shop lady
4 pokemon collector

strategy: start with a spiritomb hopefully and set up plume for permanent lock and dustox/beautifly for an attacker. uxie is for set-up and sunflora is a reliable search for most of the deck. dustox walls pretty much everything assuming he can get off a chemical scale. beautifly is there to counter fighting and to hit for 60 to anything with a resistance.

*i plan on going to regionals with this deck on saturday after not playing for like 3 months so i'm a little rusty as to what the current meta looks like, so help is certainly appreciated. oh, and please don't tell me to run something else because that's not what i'm looking to do. i just want to improve on the skeleton shown here.

Back