Virizyth's Mega Pokemon

Virizyth

Virizion Fan and Mega Pokemon Creator
I've never made a thread before, so some things may not be 100% right.

I love to make my own Mega Pokemon,and I've been doing it for about 9 months or so now. This is were I will post all my megas. I'll have their types, height, weight, abilities and stats, oh and obviously pictures as well :D
I try to make my megas as official looking as possible and I spend hours, sometimes even days and weeks coming up with designs that I think are good enough. I also try and make my megas as unique as possible, so they don't end up looking like someone elses.

I'll start of with some Hoenn Megas I created, since the release of ORAS is just around the corner!

120173_Milotic-_Mega_Evolution.png

Type: Water/Fairy
Height: 30'04"
Weight: 467.00 lbs
Ability: Speed Boost
Mega Stone: Miloticite
Stats: Atk: 80 Def: 104 SpAtk: 125 SpDef: 135 Speed: 101 HP: 95
Total - 640

This was actually a request for someone on Pokecharms :D
I know Mega Milotic is one of the most wanted Megas for ORAS (along with Mega Flygon) so I was pretty happy to do this mega, it was pretty difficult to design, but it was a lot of fun though.
I based Mega Milotic of Mermaids and Sirens.

128157_Mega_Mightyena.png

Type: Dark/Ghost
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 105.9 lbs
Ability: Technician
Mega Stone: Mightyenite
Stats: Atk: 110 Def: SpAtk: 95 SpDef: 105 Speed: 70 HP: 70 Total - 520

Once again, this was also a request.

It took me ..f...o..r..e...v..e..r.... to finally come up with a decent design for Mega Mightyena, I had came up with a lot of other designs but they were just terrible, honestly...

115903_Mega_Luvdisc.png

Type: Water/Ghost
Height: 3'07"
Weight: 29.00 lbs
Ability: Synchronize
Mega Stone: Luvdisite
Stats: Atk: 73 Def: 40 SpAtk: 85 SpDef: 70 Speed:97 HP: 43 Total - 430

I just made this one for fin :D I think Luvdisc needs a proper evolution, not a mega, I just felt like coming up with a design for Mega Luvdisc.
Mega Luvdisc is based on a broken heart, when it is Mega evolved it always feels sad and miserable. It is said when a Luvdisc mega evolves, somewhere in the world a loving couple has broken apart.

I think thats enough for now, but I will upload another batch of megas on this thread soon :D

EDIT: Added Spoiler tags

Ok now for my next batch of Mega Pokemon!

130466_Mega_Sawsbuck_-_Spring_form.png

Type: Fairy/Grass
Height: 6'11"
Weight: 245.9 lbs
Ability: Serene Grace
Mega Stone: Sawsite
Stats: Atk: 120 Def: 70 SpAtk: 100 SpDef: 110 Speed: 95 HP: 80 Total - 575

Mega Sawsbuck is my latest Mega. I only done it yesterday. I really think Sawsbuck needs a mega, I mean if GF gave Audino a mega, they can least give one to Sawsbuck (and Stoutland and Zoroark to). I haven't drawn any of the other formes Megas yet, but I do have ideas for Summer and Winter formes.

127951_Mega_Virizion.png

Type: Grass/Fairy
Height: 7'07"
Weight: 456.0 lbs
Ability: Nature Force (powers up Grass-type Moves)
Mega Stone: Virizionite
Stats: Atk: 130 Def: 102 SpAtk: 120 SpDef: 129 Speed: 108 HP: 91 Total - 680

Of course I had to make a mega for My favourite Pokemon :D
This is the second Mega Virizion design I have done, the first I one made was about 10 months ago. I wasn't sure about giving it the Fairy typing, but eventually decided to in the end. I haven'y yet done Mega Cobalion and Terrakion, but I do have a rough idea of what they will look like.

122332_Flareon-Mega_Evolution.png

Type: Fire
Height: 3'11"
Weight: 110.2 lbs
Ability: Flame Body
Mega Stone: Flareonite
Stats: Atk: 150 Def: 100 SpAtk: 95 SpDef: 120 Speed: 95 HP: 65 Total - 625

This Mega was a requested by someone on Pokecharms. I based Mega Flareon of the sun, the fluff represents the surface of the sun (the black spots are Sunspots), the orange fur represents the middle of the sun, and the black flame-like markings represent the blistering core of the sun.

So thats it for my second batch of Mega Pokes! I'll probably have some more to show later today :D

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, but here are my next three megas!

142878_Flygon_-_Mega_Evolution.png

Type: Ground/Dragon
Height:8'07"
Weight:215.9 lbs
Ability:Sand Force
Mega Stone: Flygonite
Stats: Atk:150 Def:90 SpAtk:80 SpDef:110 Speed:110 HP: 80 Total - 620

This is my latest mega. I decided to something a little different with it wings, and I also turned it's tail into a 7th wing as well. I gave it four arms to make it more bug-like in appearance. I was originally going to make this mega Bug/Dragon, but decided to keep it as Ground/Dragon.

132991_Musharna_-_Mega_Evolution.png

Type:psychic/Fairy
Height: 4'08"
Weight: 139.9 lbs
Ability: ?
Mega Stone: Musharnite
Stats: Atk:95 Def:85 SpAtk:107 SpDef:115 Speed:59 HP: 116 Total - 587

I based Mega Musharna of the Night Sky, since dreams usually occur during the night. I also tried to give the design a 'dreamy' feel to it. I didn't change the body to much, my main focus was on the Dream Mist.

120544_Mega_Rapidash.png

Type: Fire/Dragon
Height: 6'07"
Weight: 340.0 lbs
Ability: Drought
Mega Stone: Rapidite
Stats: Atk:110 Def:110 SpAtk:120 SpDef:80 Speed:115 HP: 65 Total - 600

This was the last Mega I created before leaving deviantArt, so it's at least 5 months old now. I based Mega Rapidash of the Qilin/Kirin, instead of an Alicorn, which most people were basing their mega Rapidashs of. I wanted to make something a little bit unique. I wasn't going to give it the Dragon typing, but gave it to it anyway, mostly because I wanted to see the reaction.

Welp, thats all for now, but hopefully I'll have some more new megas up soon :D

I love Mega Mightyena and Mega Milotic! Both designs are really cool, and I like their new typings! :)

steffenka said:
I love Mega Mightyena and Mega Milotic! Both designs are really cool, and I like their new typings! :)

Thank you, I'm really glad you like them ^^ I put a lot of effort into them to :D

Wait a second, I remember you on deviantart when I was on there :)

Virizyth said:
steffenka said:

Thank you, I'm really glad you like them ^^ I put a lot of effort into them to :D

Wait a second, I remember you on deviantart when I was on there :)

Yup that's me! I noticed the trademark, but wasn't completely sure it was you ;)

Wow, these are really good :D

If any of these were in a Coro-Coro looking leak, I would definitely believe that they were real.

You might want to put the images in spoiler tags because they are big.

You can use something like this:

Code:
[spoiler=Mega Milotic]hi[/spoiler]

Which would look like this:

hi

Good job making Luvdisc look appealing. Mightyena looks baller too. Good work.

@Ice Espeon: Spoiler tags aren't necessary. There are only 3 images and they don't stretch the page.

I love the direction you took Mega Luvdisc...especially with the broken heart effect on the main body and the tail fun that resembles a stream of tears! Your Mega Milotic looks graceful, very befitting for a Milotic Mega. Well done on all three!

Delta said:
@Ice Espeon: Spoiler tags aren't necessary. There are only 3 images and they don't stretch the page.
I don't know what you're browsing the forums on Delta, but the images stretch the page on every device I've used. Spoiler tags are always welcome,

On the iPad the images stretch the page to the right, idk how it affects PCs though.

Ah ok, that's fair. I often assume we're all seeing the same thing.

Awaiting more Megas Virizyth!

Omg these are really good. You missed the Def stat on Mega Mightyena, though!
Luvdisc is hilarious, but imo you should have given it 103 base Speed to make it have at least one "redeeming" quality. lol Luving the flavour/idea.

Ice Espeon said:
Wow, these are really good :D

If any of these were in a Coro-Coro looking leak, I would definitely believe that they were real.

You might want to put the images in spoiler tags because they are big.

You can use something like this:

Code:
[spoiler=Mega Milotic]hi[/spoiler]

Which would look like this:

hi

Thanks. I'm really glad you like them :D
I wanted to put in spoiler tags, but I wasn't sure how to. Thank you so much for giving me the code.

That Flareon is very nice, and quite majestic. I don't really like Virizion though... I think it looks weird.
But don't take it too harshly, though! :D

Love Mega Sawsbuck and Mega Virizion! They both look graceful and majestic, and I would use them if they were real!

Virizyth said:
Thanks. I'm really glad you like them :D
I wanted to put in spoiler tags, but I wasn't sure how to. Thank you so much for giving me the code.

No problem, glad to help :D

All your new ones look amazing. Virizion looks really good in white and I like the inspiration behind Flareon's design. Virizion is seriously overpowered though :p

You say you take requests on other websites, would you take them here?

Nature Force is really OP. I would change it to something similar to fairy/dark aura.

Edit: fixing spelling.

Nature Force is OP. It could power up Grass type moves by 33-50%.

Lugia123 said:
Nature Force is really OP. I would change it to something similar to fairy/dark aura.

Edit: fixing spelling.

Don't worry I'll make the ability less OP :)

Teal said:
Nature Force is OP. It could power up Grass type moves by 33-50%.

Yeah, I will change the ability, actually what you suggested there sounds pretty good, can I use that (I'll credit you obviously)?

Lugia123 said:
BTW what megas are you planning on doing next?
Edit fixed something.

I'm currently working on Mega Eelektross, I'm also thinking of doing Mega Braviary and Mandibuzz. I might put up some of my old megas as well.

Back