Wanna battle with a beginner?

moonlitia

/~/*\-/*\~\
I won't be surprised if nobody takes up to this, but I would love it if someone did.

Basically, I'm a complete beginner to the TCG, Redshark and Hamachi. I've been practising against myself for a bit, but I would like to play against someone else. I'll probably ask a load of stupid questions, but I really would appreciate some proper gameplay.

If anyone's interested, I'll be available at around 7:00pm GMT. I'm in the UK, so I hope time difference won't be too much of a bother...

moonlitia said:
I won't be surprised if nobody takes up to this, but I would love it if someone did.

Basically, I'm a complete beginner to the TCG, Redshark and Hamachi. I've been practising against myself for a bit, but I would like to play against someone else. I'll probably ask a load of stupid questions, but I really would appreciate some proper gameplay.

If anyone's interested, I'll be available at around 7:00pm GMT. I'm in the UK, so I hope time difference won't be too much of a bother...

Assuming I converted the time right, thats 3:00 in missouri. I can probably play then.

Okay, cool. Just to check whether the time's right, I posted this at 6.30pm GMT. I made a Hamachi Network to play: ID-moonlitia Password-redshark . I'm assuming Hamachi comes with chat or something...I have no idea.

EDIT: Since nobody's joined yet, I'll just say that I need to go for a bit, but I might be back later, maybe around 8.30pm GMT.

EDIT: And I'm back and totally ready for a battle. Network details above.

Too bad...nobody came. I'm still around for a bit, but not for long. I'm pretty busy tomorrow, so maybe I can try Monday around 8.00pm GMT? I'll still be on the same network.

If you can find me online, I'll play you. I'm still fairly new myself, so it might help both of us. My network is: The Adrien C PW: adrien

moonlitia said:
Too bad...nobody came. I'm still around for a bit, but not for long. I'm pretty busy tomorrow, so maybe I can try Monday around 8.00pm GMT? I'll still be on the same network.

Sorry, I ended up going to the store then so I could cook dinner. :(

Hey , join my network when you all are free! Hope you see this , i'll be around 3:00 GMT , moonlitia , i'm bored! Please , i need a battle!

Back