• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want: All new cards. Have: Stuff before BW.

PokePal

Aspiring Trainer
I live in the United States, and I’m pretty much willing to ship anywhere.
{C}{F}{D}{G}{R}{W}{P}{L}{M}{C}{F}{D}{G}{R}{W}{P}{L}{M}{C}{F}{D}{G}{R}{W}{P}{L}{M}{C}{F}{G}{R}{W}{P}{L}{M}{D}{C}{F}{D}{G}{R}{W}{P}{L}{M}{C}{F}{D}{G}{R}
Just getting back into the game after a break. I have absolutely nothing new, with my newest cards, and having very few of them, being from Call of Legends.
A few notable things I have that people might be interested in are:
Primes –
Tyranitar{D}
Houndoom{R}
Blissey{C}
Ampharos{L}
Typhlosion{R}
Celebi{G}
Meganium{G}
Crobat{P}
Gengar{P}
Donphan{F}
Scizor{M}
LEGEND pieces (All are full LEGENDs, also have multiple copies of tops/bottoms):
Kyogre & Groudon{W}{F}
Palkia & Dialga{P}{M}
Suicune & Entei{W}{R}
Lugia{W}
Ho-Oh{R}
Darkrai & Cresselia{D}{P}
Raikou & Suicune{L}{W}

Some other notable things that people may be interested in:
Jumpluff{G}
Reverse Holo Energy Cards{C}{G}{W}{L}{M}{P}{R}{F}{D}

I'd really like any cards from Call of Legends onwards. Getting back into the game, and need some new stuff.
{C}{F}{G}{R}{W}{P}{L}{M}{D}{C}{F}{D}{G}{R}{W}{P}{L}{M}{C}{F}{D}{G}{R}{W}{P}{L}{M}{C}{F}{G}{R}{W}{P}{L}{M}{D}{C}{F}{D}{G}{R}{W}{P}{L}{M}{C}{F}{D}{G}{R}

Please CML for Crobat Prime and Donphan Prime.

CML for T-tar Prime, Crobat Prime, Gengar Prime, and Donphan Prime. BTW PDL isn't {P}{M}. And please remove the Energy symbols. They're annoying.

~SS

My:
Palkia CL x1
Relicanth CL x1
Feraligatr CL x1
Kyogre RH CL x1
Ho-Oh CL x1
Jirachi RH CL x1
(I have a ton of others, but I'm just posting the Rare and Holo/RH ones that are worth something.)
Your:
Gengar Prime

It would help people if you posted a wants list. As well as the number of cards that you have. Meaning: Gengar Prime x3 or T-Tar Prime x2. Thanks. PM me with your responce

do u want anything in particular from the CoL and BW sets?
If not please just cml for typhlosion prime and jumpluff

Please check my list for your:
Donphan Prime

Do you have anything else from my wants? Let me know if you find anything you need, thank you.

Back