Forretress – Bug/Steel @Leftovers
Ability – Sturdy
EVs – 210Hp/100Attack/100Defense/100SDefense
Nature – Impish (+Defense/-SAttack)
Stealth Rock/Spikes
Rock Slide
Explosion
Rapid Spin
Spinner and Spiker, mediocre damage with rockslide, and once he gets to low, explosion.

Jirachi - Psychic/Steel @Light Clay
Ability – Serene Grace
EVs – 210Speed/100SAttack/100Defense/100SDefense
Nature – Timid (+Speed/-Attack)
Reflect
Light Screen
Psychic
Calm Mind
Ultimate support, light screen is mainly used against fire attack since that the main weakness of my team and reflect is used for fighting and ground which are the other two main weaknesses. Calm Mind and Psychic used as damaging. Light Clay for longer duration on Light screen and reflect

Skarmory - Flying/Steel @Leftovers/Razor Claw
Ability – Strudy
EVs - EVs: 196Hp/ 30Attack/252Defense/32Speed
Impish Nature (+Defense/-SAttack)
Spikes/Stealth Rock
Air Cutter
Rest
Roar
Wall, PHazer and 2nd spiker, razor claw for air cutter

Steelix – Steel/Ground @Chesto Berry
Ability – Sturdy
EVs – 252 Hp/63 Special Defense/195 Attack
Adament (+Attack/ -Special Attack)
Heavy Slam
Earthquake
Dragon Tail
Rest
Physical Sweeper, Semi-Tank Dragon Tail for PHazing and Rest to Sweep some more

Empoleon – Water/Steel @Damp Rock
Ability – Torrent
EVs – 252 Speed/200SAttack/58Hp
Nature – Timid (+Speed/-Attack)
Waterfall
Rain Dance
Ice Bream
Yawn
Special Sweeper, Once again fire is our main weakness so to combat the some more with rain dance followed by waterfall spams, yawn for support or PHazing for switchouts. Damp rock for longer duration on rain dance

Registeel – Steel @Leftovers
Ability – Clear Body
EVs - 150Defense/150SDefense/150Hp/60SAttack
Nature – Modest (+SAttack/-Attack)
Iron Defense
Amnesia
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Tank, I don’t expect him to faint because of Iron Defense and Amnesia. Support with thunder wave. Thunderbolt as damaging

I think this is a well defensive team with some good damaging moves, I understand my matches will be long, but I’m a patient person with at the spiking. Fire weaknesses are covered through rain dance and light screen, while fighting and ground is covered through reflect and the excessive amount of defense. This is my first my first team so bare with me. I look forward to the constructive criticism. We are called Leveler

Im sure you realize this team will get murked by a single type considering you revolved it around (wild guess) your favorite type. If anything, and these are the Pokemon you want on it, i swap natures to pump up attacks and run trick room. its basic but its a start

i honestly couldnt see this team doing anything
theres no real stategy and they all share a ground, fighting and/or fire weakness it would be really easily wiped out by one or 2 pokemon like excadrill or blaziken/infernape

Back