Wednesday, 8/16, Worlds Coverage, New Review

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Honestly WPM, I think tcg information would be better overall. What certain players are playing, what players are doing well, and what countries they are from. I think we'd ALL would like to have that information. Let's make a list of the players I'd like to get information about:

Jeremy Maron
google Cawthon
Martin Mareno
Matthew Moss
Seena Ghazinskar
Tom Dolezal
Jason Klaczynski
John Kettler

Also, it'd be good information to know just who grinded into the World championships.

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
I think if the official site they have up doesn't really explain things well, general overviews of Worlds and stuff might be nice-- like, I've heard of Worlds every single year, but I always thought it was something in Japan where a single representative from each country went.

If it's not too much hassle, a general daily overview would really be cool.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
post pictures of any new promos released at the even and try to find info on the next set or whats coming to the world of pokemon over the next few months.

PS your so luckey im already in school and have been sence the 14th.

Kamekaze_man

Aspiring Trainer
it would be nice to post like who is in the top whatever and what they are playing. it would seem kind of hopeless to try and see EVERYONE's record and deck.

Charizard

Pokemon Master
I think should give more info about decks, pic and events. Besides, I think these info should update when back to the hotel. Well, so that if others have ques or request, you can get them on the other day. :p

survivor

Working on FFS Deck
Just try to post what's the SD of the worlds. What people from other countries are playing. Also try to post standing if you can or some of the decks that is being used the most. Maybe if everyone round you can give a detailed information of one of the games happening.

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
I like the "Questions" idea. That would be really nice. Like, leave a topic open for people to ask you questions about worlds, and when you come back each day, answer as many as you can.

Pokemaster1110

Team Snorlax Leader
Can we get pictures of important people? Namely, the big guys from Japan (card artists etc.)

Following top-rated and well-known players is a good idea, but not just Americans, we should get info on the top players from other countries, like Yamato.

Be sure to include plenty of info about the top decks so the net-deckers can get an early start -_-;

uchihasasuke

Uchiha Sasuke
Hey! WPM, i think it would be really cool if u can have a coverage of the decks used by the players in the tournament. I hope you can get the decklists of the players and post it on this site.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Basically, everything that everyone posted in here are good suggestions and I'll do my best to cover everything (top players, decks, Japan, standings, general reports, etc.).