• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Weekly Decklists - Gengar(Fall BR's?)Seniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToasterstrudelFrenzy

I like songs about mustard
Hey guys once again sorry it was late I was busy with school but later on in the week Mous Arishi is going to post the other deck I was going to do this week so look for it

Pokemon:23

1 Gengar lv.X
3 Gengar SF
3 Haunter(2 Arceus,1 SF)
4 Ghastly SF
1 Uxie lv.X
3 Uxie
1 Metagross SV
1 Metang
1 Beldum
1 Azelf
2 Spiritomb

T/S/S:24

4 Pokemon Collector
3 Bebe Search
3 PONT
3 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 Engineer's Adjustments
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Expert Belt
4 Rare Candy
3 Broken Time Space
3 Pokemon Communication

Energies:11

8{P}
3 Call

Please let me know what to inprove

RE: Weekly Decklists - Gengar

I think that Expert Belt isn't really going to help and it is just going to get stuck in your hand
-2 Expert Belt
+2 Engineers Adjustment
The quick 4 card draw can help a lot when you are under a trainer lock.

RE: Weekly Decklists - Gengar

You need to put the tournament you are using this deck in and your division in the thread title. Thanks!

RE: Weekly Decklists - Gengar (Fall BRs?)

Actually I wanted to take out the Plume line for

+2 Engineer's Adjustments
+1-1-1 Metagross SV

RE: Weekly Decklists - Gengar(Fall BR's?)

Also, the decklist needs to be a 60 card deck.

Like James said, you need to add division to your title. If you do not want to, I will move this thread to Player's Sandbox.

Thank you.

-2 Expert Belt
-1 Cyrus Conspiracy

+ 1-0-1 Metagross SV
+1 PONT

Really this is the only fix I can think of. A thicker Metagross line can only help with consistency, and help with preventing to play Azelf. There honostly is no Point to Expert Belt in the deck, because 110 hp to kill for 2 prizes isn't worth it. Expert Belt only boosts Poltergiest's damage, and this deck is all about cheap kills with Shadow Room anyways.

I'll Have the Jumpluff list up in about 20 minutes. Almost done rebuilding the deck.

So, here's part II to the Weekly Decklists.

"Sunny Sketches"

Jumpluff (Masters, Fall BR)

4-2-4x Jumpluff (HGSS)
3-3x Sunflora (HGSS)
3x Smeargle (UD)
2x Uxie (LA)
1x Regice (LA)

Total: 22x

2x Bebe's Search
2x Pokemon Collector
2x Professor Oak's New Theory
2x Volkner's Philosophy
1x Flower Shop Lady
1x Palmer's Contribution

3x Broken Time Space

4x Warp Point
4x Super Scoop Up
4x Rare Candy
2x Expert Belt
2x Energy Search
2x Pokemon Communication
1x Luxury Ball

Total T/S/S: 32x

6x {G}

Total Energy: 6x

My take on Jumpluff after rotation. So Smeargle UD, is one of my favorite pokemon for his capability to allow me to Play 2x Supporters a turn WITHOUT using an attack. I like him as a new Starter, plus 70 hp for a basic is never bad. He's replaced Pachi in my build, but alas RIP Pachi. Not much else to say, Regice is to move active Spiritomb's, and I'm a fan of Sunflora's ability to Provide a TON of Search Power. Suggestions and Comments are appreciated.

If you want to post another deck, make a new thread. I'll be locking this one until you delete your "Sunny Sketches" decklist. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back