Well...Well....Well.....

Blazingkick11

Elite Michigan Player
So I was looking around and I was bored, so if everyone didn't have poke'mon what card game would you be playing right now? Me I would just play Naruto.

Thank you, its ok i guess, it's Official forum may close between March 2007 through December 2007, there are five season's Four in the US, and 5 (6) in japan, 5 (6) may come to the US in 2007

Mewtwo_93 said:
Thank you, its ok i guess, it's Official forum may close between March 2007 through December 2007, there are five season's Four in the US, and 5 (6) in japan, 5 (6) may come to the US in 2007

I can't believe how long it has lasted but I guess I was thinking the same thing when this year Pokemon hit it's 10th year in the making!

Blazingkick11 said:
Mewtwo_93 said:

I can't believe how long it has lasted but I guess I was thinking the same thing when this year Pokemon hit it's 10th year in the making!

Yes i know 1 Decade worth of Pokemon, im adding you to my Buddy List, is there anything else you like? and do you like digimon, i go to neopets, and i have my own site, im sorry for saying Naruto is stupid.

Mewtwo_93 said:
Blazingkick11 said:
Mewtwo_93 said:

Yes i know 1 Decade worth of Pokemon, im adding you to my Buddy List, is there anything else you like? and do you like digimon, i go to neopets, and i have my own site, im sorry for saying Naruto is stupid.

It's okay if you don't like I'm not going hate you for it some of my best friends don't like Naruto. I'll add you to my Buddy List, I don't play anymore but I do talk Yugioh and I've been out of Digimon for a while but that doesn't matter.

Blazingkick11 said:
Mewtwo_93 said:
Blazingkick11 said:
Mewtwo_93 said:

It's okay if you don't like I'm not going hate you for it some of my best friends don't like Naruto. I'll add you to my Buddy List, I don't play anymore but I do talk Yugioh and I've been out of Digimon for a while but that doesn't matter.

Do you like Neopets?

I guess I would be a regular kid, or a DBZ freak. Who knows, I might still be a computer addict :F, but not as much though, maybe my french would be better then my English o_O, maybe I would actually study O_O, man, don't let me think about that, I'm going to have nightmares about this X_o

id be playing naruto,play my ds,gamecube,or ps2.(good things)

or id be watching mindless old cartoons, old movies w/ no plot or something that have no resonon for existance(scarythings)

Neopets. I have an acount (which I go to every day and participate in all site events), and I collect neopets TCG.

Back