What are these cards?

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/event/e080913_01.html

This website has cards of a new Garchomp family (after scrolling down a bit). Can someone tell me what they are?

RE: What are these card?

Can you please edit your title to 'What are these cards?' instead of card, because it is bothering me.

Looks to me like there some JPN promo, idk if we will get them or not.

I have no idea, but those cards have nice artwork! 1 for 80? Crazy....probably comes with a horrible downside, though.

Fast replies you two.

hatter: I'll change it... when I figure out how.

CS: No doubt it has a downside. Otherwise, it wouldn;t have text written on that attack.

It could be something like: "Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is Paralyzed." Just because it has text doesn't mean it will be a downside...

Eh, but who am I kidding. It will likely be something like: "Flip a coin. If tails, this attack fails."

Noooo! A Stage 2 with the possibility of a failed attack?

Maybe it could be both, it's been done before.

Yeah, that's how Dragonbreath was designed. But it doesn't have that much text underneath.

3 for 100 looks real nice, too. But, there's even more text. :/ I want translations!

Let's watch and wait.

If only I could read Japanese. Wait... my computer can...

New Garchomp!! Yay TogeChomp gets something else to play with. It looks like it has something to do with the world championships(2009?). Unfortunatly the text looks to be to small to read anything but the text for the names of the attacks:(.

That is the ol' Gible MT alright.

I'm trying to find a clearer picture, since I can't see the text very well.

I think Garchomp's 1st attack shoud be like this
'Flip 2 coins. If one of them is tail, the attack failed.'
I'm not sure whether is it correct or not. Just a guess.

The Chomp's 1st attack does 80 for 1, which is most likely focus punch, like poliwrath, thats my guess. But what are these cards? Theyy look amazing!

http://pokebeach.com/archives/0908#gible-gabite-garchomp-promos-and-shiny-milotic

There we go.

Case closed.

Back