What did you do on Valentine's Day?

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
Simply, the purpose of this thread is to talk about what you did on Valentine's Day. Did you have someone to cuddle with or did you simply despise every couple in sight? For me, as evidenced by my Twitter (idk if I'm allowed to link that), I actually celebrated it late last night/this morning on the phone with my fiancé since him and I are in a long distance relationship atm.

Haunted Water

DEFT Lunar
RE: Your Events on Valentine's Day

What I did was mainly a low-budget date: nothing flashy, just me and my girlfriend. And that's all I'm sharing.

Blui

lv85 paladin

tumblr_luzen1v9fh1qmh62h.jpg

Ysmir

Retired Mod

I'm currently in a long distance relationship with my future wife. Well...not too long distance I'm in AZ she is in TX. Anyway.....I made a little vid for her...had purple tulips sent to her in TX and we hung out and video chat on Skype all day. I was nice but I would of rather be by her side. But I count the days until I can return home to her arms in TX. <3 Before I go back to Texas she is coming to Arizona so we can enjoy some of Spring in my home state and if my business in AZ is taken care of by the time she has to leave I'm coming home with her.

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? &lt;3

Ysmir said:
I'm currently in a long distance relationship with my future wife. Well...not too long distance I'm in AZ she is in TX. Anyway.....I made a little vid for her...had purple tulips sent to her in TX and we hung out and video chat on Skype all day. I was nice but I would of rather be by her side. But I count the days until I can return home to her arms in TX. <3 Before I go back to Texas she is coming to Arizona so we can enjoy some of Spring in my home state and if my business in AZ is taken care of by the time she has to leave I'm coming home with her.

Aww, that's so cute! It's basically the same here, except I won't be able to see him for another year.

Ysmir

Retired Mod

I've been in Arizona since November. So when she comes down it will have been 5 months. I feel you though....any time away from your lover sucks big time.

Elite Stride

♫ I'm on the road to Viridian City ♫

I was in classes all day, and then I got to go back to my room and write a huge paper for the next day. An ice-cream sundae was my valentine. <3

Blui129 said:

J

Juliacoolo

Cooked Dinner, watched the stars, then went to "sleep".

All in all, a great day.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

You mean besides being Forever Alone, sulking in my bed and being kinda depressed? I went to League and got some cool trades and a great battle. (Mirror match with Klinklang/Cobalion)

Haunted Water

DEFT Lunar

Why is sleep in quotations? Is there a subliminal message here? Wait.
Are you some sort of ninja?

Muddy68

Democrat to the End
Advanced Member

I got told what I did was thoughtful, but she doesn't want to date right now... It's not a "No, I don't like you," so I'll take it!

exdarkrai01

Aspiring Trainer

Had a relaxing evening with my girlfriend at home. She worked and I went to school that day (i'm 19 and she's 30) and then we went to a Valentine' Day dance tonight and had an awesome time

PDC

The PDC Show comes to an abrupt end...
I talked with a bunch of cute girls and then did nothing because they are all my friends and they all know I think middle school dating is dumb.

Misaluna

Aspiring Trainer
Went to eat expensive ice-cream with a friend who's single like i am so as to not seem so sad and lonely on Valentines' Day.... Just when we thought we're so gonna have a blast that day... we realised we had NO MONEY on us at all at the counter =.= What a Valentine.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Spent the day with my partner, but nothing romantic. It just so happened to be the first day available for us to make an appointment to apply for my residence permit, so he took the day off so we could take care of that. The appointment took up the morning, and then we spent the afternoon and evening playing video games together. Pretty good Valentine's Day, I'd say.