BW/BW2 What do you guys think of the 3 on 3

Flame Haji

Look how cute he is!!!
From Pokebeach:
-In 3-on-3 battles, the placement and setup of your Pokemon will be important to the battle. Depending on who is in the middle and in the front of your party, the way attacks hit will change, so switching your Pokemon's positions based on battle strategy becomes the main point of triple battles.

Sounds like they are making it interesting. I played rpgs (like FF7 I think) where there is a back row and a front row, where the front row people (pokemon in this case) are more likely to be hit, but are or likely to hit, and the back row gets hit lets, but has a less chance of hitting, do you guys think it will be like that?

i don't know about that. I think it will influence the range and strength of an attack like the Pokemon who is directly targeted will take more damage or something like that.

TNR said:
i don't know about that. I think it will influence the range and strength of an attack like the Pokemon who is directly targeted will take more damage or something like that.
Hmm that would be cool guess, but a little bad because I would rather have less damage then give more, but then again I hope you do not have to battle 3 on 3 more then I want to (meaning not I lot I hope). So that will be ok.

Back