BW/BW2 What is endgame like in this game?

OldManRob

Aspiring Trainer
I'm probably going to buy it soon, but have been holding back because I got sick of every version of Pokemon being the same. The one thing that annoyed me was the end game. The only viable way to level up was to defeat the elite four over and over and over and over. Are t here alternatives to leveling up in black and white? I haven't played since diamond and pearl.

Levelling up in B/W is easier if you Audino grind. I'd recommend that you get it, as it is different from every other game, and new mechanics were added. I found that the ending was very diffferent than before.

The storyline is awesome and has nice plot twists..alot better than diamond and pearl and ruby/sapphire. Leveling is pretty much the same though

The Endgame (story wise) is one of the weakest out of the recent Pokemon games. Many people were disappointed with it. The level jump, however, was much appreciated as it actually added some new challenge that's not normally associated with these games. If you don't mind the end story parts though, this game is absolutely fantastic.

dmaster out.

I got Pokemon Black, loved it so much I went back and got White too.
I love the story, some of the pokemon arent the best, but for some reason I fell in love with this game.
best one so far in my oppinion.
Though I don't feel like the Leveling up is much different.

I found that the endgame storywise was spectacular. It was different than - 'Fill pokedex, Win a lot'
Without trying to give away spoilers, yes the start of the game was the same but as you see N getting confused along with team Galactic through the game, the ending with Ghetis came as a little excpected but nevertheless entertaining.

I thought the level jump was interesting but unnescesary. Having to farm for all my levels just to reach the average level in a third of the region doesn't really have fun written all over it. I beat the elite 4 with level 50's, all of a sudden everyone has 60's and 70's. Baring in mind that a lot of people will be beggining with B/W, I found the levelling process near endgame was quite bad.

Though I don't feel like the Leveling up is much different.
Audino makes it quite a bit different.

The Endgame (story wise) is one of the weakest out of the recent Pokemon games. Many people were disappointed with it.
speak for yourself lolololol

It's about time we got a break from "fight the Champion and get into the Hall of Fame". I agree with Delta; this game actually had a plotline, and a great one at that! Combined with the bit that, at the endgame, you really want to beat the stuffing out of the final boss, endgame was amazing for a Pokemon game. I'd love to replay it again, but sadly, I cannot.

I meant after you beat the game...Like after the E4 and all the final battles.

Hence, end. :F

dmaster out.

...oh, that's what you meant.
Yet, hasn't that been the same as every game so far, with only a few minor deviations? Why the disappointment, then?

the endgame as in after you beat the E4 is not bad.
quite interesting and still alot of side questing to do.

Because you always want the game to be the very best all the way through. XD I was expecting more just because the game blows everything out of the park. It's just a big fault for me IMO.

dmaster out.

Back