What is someone going to catch next?

mottball

Aspiring Trainer
Just wondering, if anyone has any idea what pokemon ash , paul, dawn, or brock are goind to get. I was watching the japanese diamond and pearl theme song, a murkrow was flying over Paul's head. It might be just a coincidence, like T-tar in Battle Frointer, but...
I also think Brock gets a Mantyke, because it is shown in the theme song with a Buizel...

I know one thing someone better get a steel type.If not Ill go into that show and beat them. Just kidding. Paul will get a Murkrow.

does anyone one know if shinx,sneasal,combee or a bronzor get catched by anyone?

tatetops said:
I think ash catches a shellos, or finnieon.
No way! Ash will not get A water or fire type this gen. Dawn got Buizel and most people didnt take that well. Well they should just suck it up!
cool said:
does anyone one know if shinx,sneasal,combee or a bronzor get catched by anyone?

No one will know that until some one catches one or gamefreak realeses something like A picture or something. I think Ash will get A Riolu.

Brock Has A Happiny Hatch From An Egg He Got In The Comption, He Also Has A Sudowoodo Evolved From Bonsly and A Crogunk
So Far Dawn Is Confirmed To Have Or Will Catch Piplup, Buneary, Buizel and a Pachirisu
Ahs Has Or Will Catch Pikachu, Aipom, Starly will Evolve Into Staravia and Turtwig
Paul Has Several He Releases Alot Of Them But His Current Party Is Chimchar, Elekid and A Ursuring

Back