what is the best card u ever get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

broko_bear

Infernape Trainer
mine was blastoise ex as it is the first stage 2 ex i have gotten and that card is very good and rare....

Latias ex d DF (I accidentally put Flygon ex d before, i wish it was Flygon ex d.)
My friend bought 2 packs for 1 of his friends (A RG pack and a HP pack) and he pulled out Toise ex and Gyarados *

My best ever card is the first ever swablu card I got. I also like my growing ex collection. Out of my ex cards I love gyarados ex the best because it was my first. Another two of my bests is the 2 charizard ex I got in the same day. Best luck I ever had. And altaria ex is one of my personal bests too.

broko_bear you are the luckiest...i love blastoise..well.me..its hard to tell but i think all these are my beest cards:latios EX,latias EX,Gardevoir EX,CHarizard shining,Walrein EX...

Well, the best card I have ever got in a pack is probably one of the Gardevoir Ex's, Jolteon Ex or Exploud Ex. Probably some others as well.

Rare Candy
Rocket's Admin
Holon Castform (this format)
Holon Transceiver (...last 2 formats)
Professor Oak
Energy Removal
Super Energy Removal
Cleffa
Sneasel (in it's format)
Slowking (in it's format)

etc. etc.

There is no best card I've ever had. All have pros and cons.

Arcanine out.

Shining's:
Gyarados, Raichu & Tranny.
Stars:
Latias, Laitos, Entai, Raikou, Suicune, Celebi & Alakazam.
Ex's:
Eeveelutions (w/out Espeon)

My best card was just Rocket's Mewtwo ex..... Yes, I'm a very unlucky fellow, when I help my friend buy booster packs I always get 1 ex from every 4 pack and when I buy I usually get 1 in 40 packs. I really can't understand why.

The best card I ever got was EX Skyridge reverse holographic star Charizard with the crystal abilities.:)

Light Venusaur said:
Shining's:
Gyarados, Raichu & Tranny.
Stars:
Latias, Laitos, Entai, Raikou, Suicune, Celebi & Alakazam.
Ex's:
Eeveelutions (w/out Espeon)

u got very lucky too..i wish i had vaporeon EX in my hand....and i had jolteon EX...

u are welcome..and guess what..i bought over 50 packs of that collection to take this awsome blastoise Ex and the only i got was two EX that i can not remember em cause i have trade em....i say it again..LUCY ONE^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back