DPPt/HGSS What is the coolest thing that you have done in your Pokemon game(s)?

Mizugorou

DIS IS MY USER TITLE!!!
Hello everyone! I hope that I have put this in the right place (I'm really sorry if I haven't.)

What is the best thing that you have done in your Pokemon game(s)?

The best thing I have done was defeat a level 40 Muk years ago in Victory Road on Pokemon Ruby with a level 16 Swablu, but my sister did a much better thing years ago. On her Pokemon Sapphire game, she caught a Shiny Seaking in the Safari Zone!

**Oops, I forgot to put that it was a Shiny Seaking at first, heh heh.
I'm confused, did this get moved? Also, why can't I post reply? Am I suspended? Could a moderator please tell me what is happening.
Edit: Everything seems to be fixed, I can now post. Thanks guys!

RE: What is the best thing that you have done in your Pokemon game(s)?

Got a Shiny Timid Heatran with perfect IV's

Cool, those are great!

One thing that I am trying to do at the moment will be the best thing I have ever done in my Pokemon games, and that is to try and beat the Ultimate mode in Single Player Quick play on Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness without losing any of my Pokemon's HP!

Getting Pokemon Colosseum and XD,and training my Pokemon from Colosseum(and XD) to Level 100,AND sending them to my soulsilver.The pokemon are:Umbreon, Tyranitar, Espeon,Jolteon, and Tyranitar(another one).

Cool! I have a Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness disk, but it doesn't work well. I'm going to see if a local game shop can repair it.

How does it not work?

Got a shiny Trapinch in XD: Gale of Darkness.

I caught a Shinx in the early stages of my Platinum for its Intermediate ability. He, now a Luxray, is my main Pokemon that I shall never get rid of. *coughreasonformyusernamecough*

Oops, yes I did. However, I don't feel like changing it, since I'm lazy.

Playing a Firered rom, first Pokemon I saw after getting Pokeballs was shiny Pidgey.

There have been Pokemon I got on a whim (lol whim) for in game uses that have made me realize how amazing they are, and I'm really glad I used them.

Honchkrow in Diamond
Marowak and Dewgong in Firered
Octillery in Emerald

I could talk about chaining my shiny ditto. But that doesn't mean as much to me in the long run

Shiny Ditto is pretty awesome though :D

@pokemon99 The save data went from not being able to save my latest progress to not reconising my memory card :( . It might be because the previous owner connected their Gameboy Advance game to the CD.

Cool everyone!

@Xdogking I raised a Honchkrow on my Japanese game, and yep, they are great! Yep, Shiny Dittos are!

That post has made me think, what is the most ingnored Pokemon there is? I will probably raise that Pokemon in my Pokemon Black game that I'm getting soon! :D

My greatest achievement so far is to actually use my Gabite (it just used to rot away in my PC).

I think an ignored Pokemon is Lopunny. I used it in Platinum once had the moves Bounce, Toxic, Return and Jump Kick. It actually had enough defense to take an EQ from Cynthia's Garchomp and Badly Poison it in the process.

Cool! Thanks for the suggestion too! If I choose that then I'll see if I can make it's ability Klutz work to my advantage too!

What is everyone's opinion on Qwilfish, Tropius and Spinda on the ladder of the most ignored Pokemon? *Is quite curious to know, especially with Qwilfish* They need an epic evolved form...

Tropius got more attention in Platinum, and Spinda is used for increasing Sp. Attack EVs. But Qwilfish is definitely the most ignored, and Mantine is close behind.

Cool! Thanks for the help! What a shame about Mantine, I used one against Thornton in the Battle Factory, and it's high Special Defence helped me win.

I caught a shiny Machoke then a week after I caught a shiny Tenticruel.
I defeated Team Galactic leader with a level 34 Steelix.

Finding Action Replay ^.^
Just kidding! But it's greeeeat. I transferred my Arceus to Black yesterday, soo.....
Oh yeah, I got a lot of legendaries on my Platinum. Soon after, it crashed xD Now I don't even have a Platinum. So, I guess that was the best thing, now not so awesome. I went a little TOO far with Action Replay. I completely changed the game's coding to do weird stuff like I could control weather, and change my player into a Pokemon. I would advise not to to that BTW.

Yeah, I'll repost it cause it's awesome.

I RNG'ed for this guy.

485d.png

Shiny Heatran lv. 50 (Timid) UT
Matthew - 36140
Flash Fire
31/31/31/31/31/31
Metal Sound, Crunch, Scary Face, Lava Plume.
Semi-Redistributable (You can trade, next person can trade, next person Cannot)

Back