what it´s modefier after world champinship

10-3

Aspiring Trainer
yes as you can see i´am asking what sets are modefied after the world champinship???

Yeah probably because they are putting every pokemon in the sets and because of the last elimination of sets they may want to star againg with the dp so i say as all above is dp on

riskbreakers said:
Some of us speculate DP/PoP5 on as they remove pop sets one at a time :p

Lol. I'm also hoping they will keep POP 5 in the next format because of DRE, XD but the chances of them doing that is low. So, like the everyone else, I think the format will be DP-on & POP 6 on... :)

ShadowTai715 said:
HP for sure is leaving us for sure.

What are you insane? They can't rotate my lovely Vileplume/Bellosome/Castform! They wouldn't! Amazingly the only ex set i want to stay around is the only one that is definatley out =(

I just hope holon phantoms it´s going out. I really don´t hope crystal gardians go out of modefier they have celio´s network and it haven´t got re-printet

10-3 said:
I just hope holon phantoms it´s going out. I really don´t hope crystal gardians go out of modefier they have celio´s network and it haven´t got re-printet

that's because Bebe has taken over.... It's better for the newer players, and more fair than Celio (yeah, I play a card that lets me search my deck for a good pokemon with NO COST WHATSOEVER, that's just cheap :()

Either way, lots of good cards will be lost and only little of them have seen a replacement yet. More unique cards like Scramble, DRE (and with those, Beach as well) and Cess. Crystal will probably all be gone for a while. This will make the game more interesting and T2 decks will be further away from setup decks once more, since the energy attaching difference has grown bigger.

Back