BW/BW2 what new Pre-evolutions and evolutions will there be?

Garitter

So I heard you liek Mudkips? >:U
So far there is a possible pre-evolution. Munna, the psychic type Pokemon. It has the same abilities as Drowzee, and not only that but it looks a bit like a baby tapir. I also found out that in the first generation Pokemn games, there was a cave filled with Drowzee. There was also a girl there, and when you spoke to her, she said "i don't like the pokemon here i want a pink pokemon with a floral pattern"

Munna is, in deed, pink with a flower like pattern... coincidence? I think not! Munna must be the baby evolution of Drowzee. <3

I also want to ask what you guys think about this subject... do you think there will be any new evolutions or pre-evolutions to the Pokemon in the past generations? I think an Absol evolution would be cool... But that's just me. It probably wont happen either.

Munna won't be the Drowzee prevo. They wouldn't have kept that info from us.

I would love to see an Absol evo or prevo since Absol is my favorite pokemon.

tyking16 said:

I don't know... What the girl said is way too close to what Munna looks like. I think it is a pre-evolution of Drowzee. It's a psychic type, looks like a tapir, has the same abilities... all signs lead to it being a part of the Drowzee evolution chain. There's no way it's just a coincidence.

tyking16 said:

i think there won't be any like i said i on another thread i think the will start over completely as in no (pre)evos i still think you can get the old pokemon but i just makes since that they would want this gen to have completely new pokemon

Garitter said:
tyking16 said:

I don't know... What the girl said is way too close to what Munna looks like. I think it is a pre-evolution of Drowzee. It's a psychic type, looks like a tapir, has the same abilities... all signs lead to it being a part of the Drowzee evolution chain. There's no way it's just a coincidence.

Its gotta be a coincidence!There's no way that little thing can evolve into Drowzee

Oh my god if that girl did say that i believe you, honestly. The description of it seems so near to i believe you. (No sarcasm)

Crystal Blade said:

Its gotta be a coincidence!There's no way that little thing can evolve into Drowzee
[/quote]

Yes, but baby tapirs have much different color schemes than their parents, so it could be true.

Anyways, I'd like to see an Evo for Floatzel, Xatu and Sharpedo.

I think pre-evos/evos should be given to any pokemon that is UU and has only one stage of evolution. Though i doubt they will do it all in one generation. =/ As for the munna-drowzee debate, i agree. Sure some people say they look nothing alike, but so? First of all, to my knowledge, baby tapirs are supposed to look very different than their parents. Secondly, we've seen pokemon evos look NOTHING like their pre-evos (feebas, anyone?).

paddy185 said:
I'd like to see an Evo for Floatzel, Xatu and Sharpedo.

Their base stats are already too high for Evos.

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ASK FOR EVOS JUST BECAUSE THEY LOOK COOL WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE BASE STATS!!!!! AAARGH!

runeon12 said:
Their base stats are already too high for Evos.

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ASK FOR EVOS JUST BECAUSE THEY LOOK COOL WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE BASE STATS!!!!! AAARGH!
Like qwilfish, he has pretty good stats, people just overlook him because of his size geeez

Back