BW/BW2 What previous Pokemon do you wanna see in the Isshu 'Dex?

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Hi everyone

Name says it all. I'd like to see Hippopotas/Hippowdon in the desert, as it could see them there. I'd also like different Arbok/Mantyke patterns, or even new forms that could have adapted to live in Isshu.

What do you want? Discuss it here!

To be honest, I would like anything but, Goldeen, Seaking, Tentacool and Tentacruel, they're in every game so far. As for what I'd like to see, Cacnea and Cacturne could be interesting in the desert.

It's about time Cacturne should see some more love. Yeah, we should be able to catch those in the desert.

I personally wanna see the Drifloon line, Electrike line, and the Spoink line.

Ok....I know this is stupid but I want to see Dialga mainlly because it's my favorite pokemon.

Dustin said:
Ok...I know this is stupid but I want to see Dialga mainlly because it's my favorite pokemon.
That's not stupid at all. Kyogre was actually a favorite of mine, and it popped up in HGSS.

Anything except Zubat, Geodude, Tentacool, and all those other nuisance Pokemon.

Since Isshu is supposed to be really far away from all the other regions, I really hope they make new "pest" pokemon like tentacool, zubat, geodude, etc.

^That is one nice idea.

Anyway, since there is lots of water, we can probably assume that Magikarp will be in. I also have an idea they could have Ariados- on one of the mountains there is what could be spider's web covering the entrance.

Bidoof. :p

Well, I'm hoping Denchura is either an Ariados evo or a split evo from Spinarak, so that we'll see them again.

I also want to see either the Growlithe or Houndour lines, just so that we have some useful fire-type Pokemon that are actually kinda cool looking and not disturbing(Hihidaruma...*shudders*)/a pig.

rockinpikachu said:
It wouldn't be pokemon without geodude, zubat, and tentacruel though

Please. They are worse than Bidoof in terms of how annoying they are. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that, when surfing or walking through caves, every tile you step on has a chance for a wild encounter to occur, as opposed to being strictly in the grass like elsewhere in the Pokemon world. Add up to the fact that these Pokemon usually have more than 40% chance of appearing and...

The normally awesome Machop line! They need to stay in Isshu too, just like they did in all the others! 8D

Back