what to do?

Shadowless

Aspiring Trainer
I just bought one of those special tins at wal-mart which cost about 10 bucks. Its come with 3 boosters and 1 Box topper which are Articuno Ex, Molterse Ex, Zapdos EX. Now the problem is after i bought it i didnt even notice but the card is french or something. Its suppose to be English cause my friend always got English. Can i get money back or something. What should i do?

you could try returning it but if you buy a new one shake the tin to make sure you get english ones i did that when i bought mine to make sure. I really like those tins, i got arcanine ex in one of my packs

well i screwed up anyway...I thought it was a misprint or they messed up because i saw PV instead of HP. then i opened all the packs in the car and my bro noticed when i got home why it had PV. well at least i got a Registeel* in one of them.

Wow I would do that and buy another one but if you take it back take it to customer service and not the cashier you got it from because the cashier just checks the iitems out and customers service will give you your money back hopefully.:)

Back