What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched?

Casper the Friendly Ghost. We have a home video where my youngest brother is a baby and starting to walk and my mom says that my dad took me to go see it - my first time at the show.

The first movie I remember seeing in theatres was the first Pokémon movie, but I know that can't be the first I actually went to see... Not even my parents can remember. xP

Like Xous, this is the first movie I remember seeing. It was the Thomas the Tank Engine movie. I don't remember it being very good, either.

My First Movie I watched was "Jurassic Park" when I was at the age of 7. It was really nice watching the dinosaurs in the Movie.

kimriead said:
I remember my mom took me to watch "Chicken Run" when I was about..6?

What was yours?

what a coincidence.... well, that's the first one I remember seeing...

EDIT: Just watched a trailer of it (for old times sake) and there was the most odd coincidence ever.... it actually came out on my birthday....

Pokemon Heroes:Latias, and Latios.
I also cried, very sad movie. But I was eight, so crying over a dead Latios wasnt a big deal.

Starforce Lv.X said:
Toy Story in theaters 1995

^^ I second this. I was 1. Lol. But I went to it, my brother who was like 11 wanted to go, so I got to sit in my moms lap. I was asleep half the time though. The first movie I REMEMBER was Pokemon:Mewtwo Strikes Back

I'm pretty sure it was Pokemon: The First Movie. Either that, or Lilo and Stitch.

I don't remember too well. >.<

Ah... my first cinema. Rose and Leo Dcap. I guess being a baby doesn't count, but Titanic was still my first cinema.... Good memories...

Juliacoolo said:
Ah... my first cinema. Rose and Leo Dcap. I guess being a baby doesn't count, but Titanic was still my first cinema.... Good memories...

You can seriously remember that far back? o_O

Also.. I got a little confused when you said 'Rose and Leo Dcap'..
One is the name of a character, the other is name of the actor who played Jack in the film. Meh.

I don't really remember my first movie, but I believe it was Chicken Run.
And pokemon came soon after.. or before? :D

Hi!
I remember that the first cinema I watched was Titanic.My parents took me for watching Titanic in 1997. It was my first cinema and I liked Titanic too much.

Back