whats you favorite boxtopper?

^Discuss...

Rocket's Raikou ex. It's actually usable! Decent power, nice attack. Compare it to Farfetch'd, Charmeleon, Azumarill... that and I have 2, lol.

Absol from TMTA. Simply because I like Absol, no other reason needed for me. Other faves include Charmander and Charmeleon from EX Dragon (i wish i had the Charizard). I also have 3 Pikachu d from LM and a Farfectch'd from FRLG. I used to have a few jumbo cards from the older sets, but I don't know what happened to them.

Hmm, Farfetch'd is Emerald, not FRLG
Mine's Azumarill. It has -30 to W and R types, and its attack has 50% chance of paralysis

¨Rocket's Raikou ex ^^
Because i like Raikou and it is usable...

Mew (hp) Also a very nice card^^

Rocket's Persian ex was a good card that really boosted up Dark or Rocket decks, plus it could double poison. But my favorite has got to be either Pikachu (DS) because the picture is cool or Mew (HP) because it goes well with my Alpha~Omega deck.

Mew (HP) and Pikachu (LM) have the coolest art. Rocket's Raikou Ex is the best in terms of usable-ness it is actually a pretty good card.

My favourite is the Mew HP as I can finally use those old ones again! Ah...if only Gardy ex were still a player in the new format.

Plus the Mew is so "cute". =P

Back