When SF comes out..

Master Torrent

Mudkipz!!!
My friend said that when SF comes out he said some packs will be banned. Like DP 1 he said it will be banned when SF comes out. Is it true? or there will be no banning of booster packs...

Your friend is a dope, there are no bans on any DP set present and future until the Worlds next year, my guess is that DP1, MT, SW and GE will be gone then.

Master Torrent said:
My friend said that when SF comes out he said some packs will be banned. Like DP 1 he said it will be banned when SF comes out. Is it true? or there will be no banning of booster packs...

No offense, but your freind must be completely ignorant of the Pokemon TCG life. Please, the only time when cards are "banned" is when worlds rotate out old cards for new players. Well, there's Sneasel, but that's irrelevant.

LOL I was his friend... :p well, that was my guess since they did that to all other sets. Ehehe just a guess I made, like what happened before DP came out, with HP they rotated all sets from HP-DP, so I guess my guess is wrong

Lies. It will always be DP-ON.

Until worlds, where it will likely become GE-ON or MD-ON

They don't rotate every set. They rotate every big lot of sets, and a big lot of sets go out of the format. It's not done gradually.

If you didnt here it from these guys, sets will only be "banned" (or rotated out of premier events) after worlds that year. Most likely its 3-4 sets, but everyone must pray to keep GE still in so we can use Claydol one more year :D

Back