DPPt/HGSS when will the Celebi and Mew events happen in the United States??

Teeboy23

Pokemon Trainer
i'm thinking about when the Celebi and Mew events will happen in the United States because those are the two main Pokemon everyone wants and still needs.

the US anniversary of Pokemon Gold and Silver is coming up next month in October! that was the same way they distributed Mew in Japan so most likely next month wish it would happen earlier!!!!!!! as for Celebi, it should come around November due to it being on the prerelease sleeves for our next english tcg set. HOPEFULLY AND YEAH THEY BETTER COME! I WANT TO HAVE BOTH MEW AND CELEBI BEFORE THE END OF 2010!!!!!!:D :D :D

^ Well, only time will tell, but I hope you're right. I'm thinking that it will be a location-exclusive event, like at Toys R Us or something.

we should be finding out really soon... the dub for the Zoroark movie should be revealed soon, and since Pokemon events that commerate the movie, even in the US, always come around the time that corresponding movie airs so yeah only time will tell!!!

This should happen.It has truly been quite a long while since a mew event outside of Japan.Japan always hogs the good things towards themselves.>.>

enigma stone ended almost 2 weeks ago. they should be annoucing the next pokemon event soon! HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE MEW OR CELEBI!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

^And when did you hear that....?

I really want this to happen, I'm not going to all the trouble to import White, as I am keen on Zoroark.
Mew is also needed. Just when was the last Mew event?

i also want both the Mew and Celebi events to happen as well! i made this thread so i can hear everyone else thought on when they think the Mew and Celebi events will happen In the United States. there's just not enough Pokemon community in this world at least where i live at! for starters, Celebi hasn't even been distributed outside Japan yet! so as of right now Celebi is UnObtainable unless you migrate a legit one from generation 3 games. As for Mew, Mew is only obtainable in My Pokemon Ranch, which it is already hard to obtain that way because not everyone owns a Wii, and the only other way without a event is to migrate from generation 3 games. other than those opitions, Mew and Celebi has not had event outside of Asia yet in Generation 4! i say Asia because there was a Mew event in Korea about a year ago or more in 2008 or 2009. but outside of Asia, other than migrating, Mew and Celebi are Unobtainable in Generation 4! At the end of every generation, all Pokemon are obtainable by at least an event or some sort of way! so there has to be Mew and Celebi events before Black and White come out in the United States! so they should be annouced very soon!!!! hopefully by the end of the year!!!!!!!

and yes Paddy185, i agree with you! i also am not going to go through the trouble of importing Black or White from Japan beacuse it will be major spoilers and the games will be hard to play if you don't know Japanese. plus, more information regarding the English versions should be revealed very soon! and also it will be a lot more money importing them when you can just wait for the english versions which will probably be out in the United States in March 2011!

Back