Where is arceus???!!!!

DonPatch

Don-Pat-Chi
:(Where is arceus? It doesn't exist in the tcg. We don't have any DP arceus cards, and even DPpt!Arceus is so cool, is the best pokemon in the videogames(sunkern is the weakest, arceus is the best), and there isn't a arceus card. Pour arceus:(.

Um... yeah. The TCG creators are probably going to hold back Arceus for a while.

And when it does come out, it's most likely going to be a hit like Wailord, Charizard, or Lugia EX. Of course, that all depends on the attributes they give the Arceus card.

It wont be Revealed let only released until teh Movie and other stuff, They release Legendary Cards during the time thier movies come out so that there is Hype about it coming out and people will want it

Officially speaking, Arceus doesn't even exist yet. Pokémon like Deoxys, Darkrai and Shaymin had to wait until their movie got released as well (Ex: Deoxys was the first set with a Deoxys in it, which was the 8th Ex set), which is about the same timing as Shaymin. Since we now have THREE secret hidden event Pokémon, its only logical that we have to wait longer for Arceus.

Yeah, I don't think Arceus has even been recognized as a Pokemon yet. I know that PUSA hasn't recognized it yet.

I bet the Arceus is going to have a Multi-Type Body/Power and Judgement for an attack, that does like 1,000,000 damage. :D

But, just because PUSA doesn't know about Arceus, doesn't mean that the American Poke-fans don't.

arceus will get out at the next japanese set,after galactics,because of the 12 movie.and arceus lv.x

Rocket0777 said:
Yeah, I don't think Arceus has even been recognized as a Pokemon yet. I know that PUSA hasn't recognized it yet.

PUSA has also yet to recognize Shaymin or Platinum.

Electro-sama said:
I bet the Arceus is going to have a Multi-Type Body/Power and Judgement for an attack, that does like 1,000,000 damage. :D

But, just because PUSA doesn't know about Arceus, doesn't mean that the American Poke-fans don't.

But PUSA is the one bringing the cards here.

Better yet, NINTENDO hasn't even recognized Arceus officially yet. Thus no cards yet. That will be waiting until Movie 12.

Paperfairy: Do you have connections in Japan? After all, think of it this way. GC comes out now. Their next set is in January. Prediction? NO Arceus there. Then come April-ish, STILL no Arceus. Then we get to the Summer set, and THERE will be Arceus. That is, if they follow the Darkrai and Shaymin pattern.

Back