Where to Buy Clearly Fake Cards Online?

A New Day Dawns

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys,
I'm looking at playing a joke on a friend's son. He's recently got into Pokemon cards and asked me to buy him some for Christmas. He asked me to buy them because he thinks his parents, being completely clueless about Pokemon, "will buy [him] Digimon cards or something." I've purchased several themed decks, collector tins and booster packs, but wanted to trick him and give him fake cards first.

I'm looking to buy some horrible fake Pokemon cards but don't know where I can find them online. I'm talking about the clearly fake knock-offs with spelling mistakes, odd names, insane HP levels, unicorn packaging, etc. Does anyone know where I can get some online? I've searched eBay but those that admit to being fake aren't horrible enough.

Thanks for your help!

I'd say if you want to give the full effect, use one of those silly card generators that you print out and glue onto another card. Nothing is more fake-looking yet real than those :p. Since there is not much of a market for fake cards, people usually just sell them at flea markets or whatever you call them where you live.

China-shops usually sell them, or at least knock offs real cards, only with thousands of HP, for example

From my experience, the only real way to get them is to find someone who knows someplace where they're sold and have them buy some for you. They're really hard to find if you're looking for them.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lastest-Edition-XY-324pcs-lot-English-Pokemon-Black-and-White-Playing-Cards-Poker-Card-Trading-Card/2020660214.html

this website has a ton of fake booster boxes

Thanks for your answers, guys. Unfortunately, I've digitally painted and printed out his Pokemon party so that idea won't work. As I live rurally, I might see if friends in the metropolitan area can buy some. Thanks again!

I always wondered why do people want fake Pokemon cards and buy the fake cards and not the real ones? I don't know any place that sells fake cards but maybe ebay or Amazon might have them. Not sure if pawn shops would but try those places as well.:)

Back