Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Misty and Tracey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brock, Max and May

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Brock and Dawn

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
I CANNOT stand the old episodes anymore, right now, I'm still stuck likinmg the Hoenn/Battle Frontier, so May, Max & Brock are my choice

Misty was the best with ash and brock too. Without them both Ash would not be alive if it was not for them and Misty was there longer than Tracy and May and Max combined and she kept Ash on his feet too.:)

I guess May and Brock were the best. Max was a pain in the ... and Misty always hit brock for flirting with pretty girls. Tracy had crummy pokemon

Yeah, but every Trainer started out making noobish mistakes, including Misty and Brock, so you can't just say that to dig up and show us Dawn's foolish mistkaes when we can see them in the anime, of course, they will dissapear over time and Dawn will become a fanstatic Trainer and Coordinator

stop hating on dawn because shes a noob. Everybody was a noob before and dont say you wernt because you were. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I liked any on that had brock in it. Brocks my favorite character.

brock and misty. i hate how people are like ash and may are together or ash and dawn are together. no, it is misty! she even said they'd get married someday in an episode.
anyway, doesn't may like drew? and dawn is like 10. and ash is like 14 or 15 now

Back