Why do you like Pokemon cards?

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
It's kind of one of those things you never really stop to think about.... Me, I just like to collect them because it's sort of a goal.... gotta catch 'em all! I also like looking at a ll the different artwork and techniques the cards offer. It's so great how no 2 cards are the same.... makes it a lot of fun. So why do you like Pokemon cards?

I just like them because it's the only decent, not overpowered TCG in existence. With almost all the others it's who has the best cards wins

yeah we don't have just straight-beatdown decks and decks that run like a billion monsters and like 2 spells or whatever. (yeah yu-gi-oh i'm talkin about u) it's so much more. we have strategys, we have goals, we actually have to THINK. i've played yu-gi-oh so anyone who disagrees with me i know what i'm talking about. and i was good, so that's something else to consider when i'm talking. Pokemon is the greatest card game in the world, because we have so much to offer, and so many different kinds of strategys and decks. that's why i like pokemon. plus it's cheaper(3.29).

Arcanine out.

Why do I like cards? Dont really know, just because they're cheap and shiny :cool:

Why do you start all the threads? Lol :p

1). It's very fun to play and it's an enjoyable experience.

2). It's fun to memorize all of the creatures and their attacks.

3). I've met some very nice people playing who've helped me out with my decks when ever I needed it.

4). TYRANITAR!

RE:  Why do you like Pokemon cards?

Arcanine 274 said:
yeah we don't have just straight-beatdown decks and decks that run like a billion monsters and like 2 spells or whatever.  (yeah yu-gi-oh i'm talkin about u) it's so much more.  we have strategys, we have goals, we actually have to THINK.  i've played yu-gi-oh so anyone who disagrees with me i know what i'm talking about.  and i was good,  so that's something else to consider when i'm talking. Pokemon is the greatest card game in the world, because we have so much to offer, and so many different kinds  of strategys and decks.  that's why i like pokemon.  plus it's cheaper(3.29).

Arcanine out.

Sorry to tell ya, but you really don't seem like you know what you are talking about :p
No deck with only 2 spells will usually last unless it's specifically made off of some crazy combo...
The biggest problems with Yugioh is that it is the most expensive card game... and when someone does come up with a good strategy, there are tons of people that net deck it >_<

I like Pokemon because most of the cards look really cool, and the game is quite fun, too...
The biggest problem though... is not the fault of the makers, but the fault of where I live...
There are no tournaments, but we still try to play Modified format... well, there's barely ever any cards to buy >_<
So it is very hard for us to get new players, and even get ourselves usable cards...

Peace...

First of all, I really really loves Pokemon...
When the TCG released few years ago, I didn't even look at it. But, when my friend bought it and show it to me, I began to love the cards too. I have a dream to collect all of the cards, but that's really silly, impossible for me...:p
I like the cards, because it's easier to play, fun to play, cute artwork (well, compare to MTG and Yugi), and, cheaper than Yugi.
Other reason is... I like to collect things, like I did before with Dragonball cards ^^

I like pokemon cards for a few reasons

first, I like the cards themselves, I collect basketball cards as well. The ex's and my other favorite cards are like the all star player cards, rookie of the years...

its a fun hobby, it lets me be creative, and its never the same game.

its a lite and fun game. I tried magic, and other games, but pokemon just stands out.

I like Pokemon cards because they is cool and nice and stuff.

I like the cards because the holographics are the best and also because the kanto cards were the best ones EVER and they were the ones that started it all.:)

Back