BW/BW2 Why some of the new pokemon looks like GIRLS ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

alypkm

I love pokemon more than anyone :D
I just finished my bw pokedex and I saw all the new pokemon,they looks good but,WHY THEY LOOKS LIKE GIRLS ???
this female design had started since the 3rd gen,with kirlian
281.png
,gardevoir
282.png
,I don't say that I don't like them,I like them but as girls,the worst thing pokemon did here is that there is a male garivoir,they should turn all gardivoirs into females as we have a gallade
475.png
,there are also skitty
300.png
and delcatty
301.png

in the 4rth gen,introducing the LADY LEGS,not only that but also a female body,
407.png
and.....
Lopunny_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29
??
this became obvious the 5th !!??
542.png
chillarmy's evolution that looks like nothing but a female chillarmy
573.png
Spr_5b_648.png
517.png
Spr_5b_585.png
Spr_5b_594.png

and finally the real scandal a male Gochiruzeru without any gender difference
576.png
575.png
574.png

the real problem is that even there is no gender difference, a male one of these pokemon looks like a homosexual!!
I don't hate them,they are great,but only as a female only pokemon,I geuss that's because they are designed by girls,but even if that true ( I am sure it is) they must make sure to make a male version of them...

RE: Why does the new pokemon looks like GIRLS ?

i really don't think little kids point that kind of stuff out u got to remeber the game is aimed towards kids

RE: Why does the new pokemon looks like GIRLS ???

This is a completely ridiculous article. For a start, half of the Pokemon here aren't even from Gen V, yet this topic has been posted in the Black and White board. Furthermore, it says that the new Pokemon all look like girls. Well quite clearly, they don't, as you have only 8 Pokemon out of 156.
Skitty, Delcatty, Shikijika and Munna don't look like girls. They are simply pink and/or purple. I don't remember reading that the definition of a female was being pink or purple in colouration. Most of the Pokemon in this article are humanoid Pokemon. If these are Pokemon based of humans, then why shouldn't some of them look female? It makes perfect sense.
I have no idea how you perceive Chirachiino or Hahakomori to look female, although I presume you took the stereotypical notion that all things with flowers must be female or related to them in some way for Roserade. The same goes for Mamanbou and being shaped like a heart.
Then, to top it all off, you say that a male version of a Pokemon based off a fashion and is therefore female looking (but I guess you didn't bother to research the lolita fashion or even knew it exists) must be homosexual. I don't see how looking a bit like a female human makes a male Pokemon homosexual whatsoever.
Finally, this article is pretty sexist. You assume, just because to you these Pokemon look like girls that they must have been designed by them. I guess the polar bear Pokemon was designed by a polar bear and the chandelier Pokemon was designed by a chandelier?
Also, the whole article is about how a few Pokemon look like girls to you. Why is that so bad? There are far more Pokemon that look masculine, yet you don't seem to mind about that.
This is a very ignorant article, and while everyone has a right to an opinion, they shouldn't offend other people with it or act like theirs is the only right one. I hope that this topic is locked soon.

RE: Why does the new pokemon looks like GIRLS ?

Dark Kitsune gets an internet for that post.
Seriously, how old are you? 8? Do you still belive in cooties? This is just childish. Like Kitsune said, there are many more masculine Pokémon. Why not complain about them? What's wrong with femenine looking Pokémon? Seriously?
Kids shouldnt be allowed on the internet.

RE: Why does the new pokemon looks like GIRLS ???

that's a one long and pointless post,this make it clear that you don't understand anything from what I said,how many times I have to say THINK BEFORE POSTING !!
what are you talking about,what are you saying ?? do you have a mind ???
I was going to delete your pointless post but I will keep it,you know why??
to let people see how stupid you are.
a polar bear design a polar bear whats that are you a kid ?

8 y o?? I am older than you.
you are such a stupid child that don't even worth my reply

RE: Why some of the new pokemon looks like GIRLS ?

I don't think this thread has any discussional value. Most of those do look rather feminine, as do many animals in nature, both male and female. There are also Pokemon and animals that look primarily masculine. There's little, or no room to discuss why it is this way, if that is the case. *Lock*

RE: Why some of the new pokemon looks like GIRLS ?

Sry JC, but I NEED to post in this one.

alypkm, you are clearly very ignorant. First of all, you should KNOW that all pokemon were designed by Ken Sugimori (your title suggests that you care about Pokemon... this should be common knowledge). Next, you should take your own advice and think before posting. There are many guy-oriented pokemon as well. Buffalon, for example. I have never seen a girl with a natural afro, but buffalon can be male or female. Next, look at Machamp. The concept of a female Machamp is all sorts of creepy. Even so, it can be both male and female. Who cares if these Pokemon look more femanine? Also, who cares if the male pokemon look homosexual? Is there something WRONG with that? Clearly you need a few life lessons. Just because pink and purple are associated with females does not mean that males cannot wear those colors. It is customary for men to wear kelts (basically skirts) in some cultures. Americans view that as homosexual... so what? Homosexuals are human just as much as you and I are. Who cares if Nintendo is appealing to the homosexual community (which they AREN'T... they're just creating new designs for characters)? It isn't yours or my place to judge.

Next, your definitions of "stupid" and "pointless" are way off. Both Kitsune and DJ presented valid arguments (Kitsune more than DJ). You, however, just went on about how stupid they were. Not even your OP contained a valid argument. I know by now you probably want to throw something sharp at me, so please take it to the PMs. Also, you couldn't delete their posts if you tried. That is my authority to do so. I would sooner delete your posts than either of theirs. Your lack of grammatical or spelling skills lead me to suggest you aren't as intelligent or powerful as you lead on to be. Your lack of a valid argument only supports that. Please try harder before making a semi-controvercial topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back