Ruling wich effect aplys first?

maurito89

Aspiring Trainer
lets say I have a uxie with an expert belt...attaks , does 40 damange(because of the belt,of course) and I want to shuffle it on my deck, but it kills this gengar wich flips a coin to try to ko its ataker...so... my uxie hides and I choose one benched pokemon or It kills my uxie?

Pd: majestic dawn is the last expancion that can be used in the next national right?...claydol is gone?

maurito89 said:
lets say I have a uxie with an expert belt...attaks , does 40 damange(because of the belt,of course) and I want to shuffle it on my deck, but it kills this gengar wich flips a coin to try to ko its ataker...so... my uxie hides and I choose one benched pokemon or It kills my uxie? Fainting Spell will not activate on Uxie if you put it on the bottom of your deck. Psychic Restore's effect removes Uxie, the attacker, from play before you check for KOs(which is when Fainting Spell would activate). Because Uxie isn't in play, it can't be affected by Fainting Spell.

Pd: majestic dawn is the last expancion that can be used in the next national right?...claydol is gone? In the past, set rotations have only occured after Worlds. I would expect to continue playing DP-on until then.

Back