Will i get warning or infraction

prophet1986

Need's A Support group
Ok, before i become an active member.

Let me tell you about my pokemon tcg journey so far.

Looked it up on pojo as a new hobby. decided pokemon tcg would be good for my familiy.(I Am 23 have a wife/son.) so i ordered a kingdra deck after some alteration(my deck) a dialga G(mine/my wifes) deck and a t-tar for my son.

now, good decks -Check. now i need an online community to research information/trades/generally mingle with the community.

So i moved from pojo to....pokegym.net. they gave me a warn welcome. some information i needed but then. the "nazi-modding" started.

so my question is this.

Will i get an infraction for putting this as my trade title

"Holy Crap!(Using The word Crap as a word to enphisize surprise,glee and all around joking) - I have cards!.
Now this post was made after about 3 days of being on the site when i first got my cards.

"Please not the use of Crap is also in "E" rated disney movies."

so please in the best discription tell me how you would mod this post?

As the feeling im getting from that site is a group of power hungry-we are your parents sort of feeling. not what i look for in a community.

I don't see why you would get a warning for that. I've seen worse been used and no-one got in trouble.

Mapleboy86 said:
I don't see why you would get a warning for that. I've seen worse been used and no-one got in trouble.

o_O yes well... the last board i was one gave me a warning then when i explained to them why i found it unjust they gave me an infraction... well hi guys im home XD

Yoah ok this board has me saying "Crud" replace the ud with ap and youll get when im saying

There's a reason you weren't allowed to have the title at the gym. The same reason is going to fly here. First of all, that word is on the filter here, so it's going to get turned into "crud" anyhow. How much attention do you feel you're going to get with a topic name like that? Or is that really the only point?

Secretsof2113 said:
There's a reason you weren't allowed to have the title at the gym. The same reason is going to fly here. First of all, that word is on the filter here, so it's going to get turned into "crud" anyhow. How much attention do you feel you're going to get with a topic name like that? Or is that really the only point?

Great gymer. ok i will explain this the same way i did to the other guy.

All i see in trade forum are i have this this and this. why not be original. make people look at it more witch brings you more trades.

this has worked for YEAR'S while i played yugioh and magic the gathering. i am an OUTGOING and generally happy person if i can do something that makes if not only a bit different but a better tone then i will.

I don't think you would get a warning but it is best to take the mod's advice. It is a censored word and Ive seen much worse censored words here, nearly uncovered. So even though I think it is pointless to get a warning, I think you better take SO2113's words.

By the way welcome to the forums. It is good to get your family into the game, hopefully you or you'll like the video games also. Have fun, read the rules and hope you'll like it here to stay.

raichupika33 said:
I don't think you would get a warning but it is best to take the mod's advice. It is a censored word and Ive seen much worse censored words here, nearly uncovered. So even though I think it is pointless to get a warning, I think you better take SO2113's words.

By the way welcome to the forums. It is good to get your family into the game, hopefully you or you'll like the video games also. Have fun, read the rules and hope you'll like it here to stay.

-.- grew up on the games XD played pokemon way back when it came out (TCG) then the bane of my existance came (Yu-gi-oh)

With the birth of my son i figured it was time to play something he could when he get's older.

And thanks :)

On pokegym they'll ban you for just about anything. Here, just be reasonable and you won't be banned.

Welcome to the forums!

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
On pokegym they'll ban you for just about anything. Here, just be reasonable and you won't be banned.

Welcome to the forums!

Now that's not fair, I'm not going to start a flame war here, but the Gym is NOT unreasonable that I've found, I've lasted over a year there and have NEVER had a problem with the higher ups there, and nor have I here, I think both forums are quite fair in the way they deal with people.

cheetor586 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Now that's not fair, I'm not going to start a flame war here, but the Gym is NOT unreasonable that I've found, I've lasted over a year there and have NEVER had a problem with the higher ups there, and nor have I here, I think both forums are quite fair in the way they deal with people.

I'm just saying that the mods there are strict, whereas the mods here are nice and very lenient. Sorry if I exaggerated a bit.

prophet1986 said:
Secretsof2113 said:

Great gymer. ok I will explain this the same way I did to the other guy.

All I see in trade forum are I have this this and this. why not be original. make people look at it more witch brings you more trades.

this has worked for YEAR'S while I played yugioh and magic the gathering. I am an OUTGOING and generally happy person if I can do something that makes if not only a bit different but a better tone then I will.

I'm sure you can present your aspirations in other forms of creativity rather than foul language. For instance, do you see commercials on the television swearing? Yet, it does seem that they get the message across. Try using reciprocal psychology and infatuation in influence to bring in more traffic to your thread.

Limitless said:
prophet1986 said:
Secretsof2113 said:

All I see in trade forum are I have this this and this. why not be original. make people look at it more witch brings you more trades.

this has worked for YEAR'S while I played yugioh and magic the gathering. I am an OUTGOING and generally happy person if I can do something that makes if not only a bit different but a better tone then I will.

I'm sure you can present your aspirations in other forms of creativity rather than foul language. For instance, do you see commercials on the television swearing? Yet, it does seem that they get the message across. Try using reciprocal psychology and infatuation in influence to bring in more traffic to your thread.

XD there was one commercial... that one still it stuck in my head :/ but i see your point

Limitless said:
prophet1986 said:
Secretsof2113 said:

packaged answer anyone?...now that would have some merit if the man was actually using foul language...but come on now...the same words that he would use, are the same words that a tv commercial would use instead of "foul language"

cheetor586 said:

Welcome to the forums!

I dunno...me and one of the trade mods there had some unkind words in between each other...I agree with the guy...they do act as though they have to treat you like some unwanted step-child...which is real sad way to act for someone who is a mod of a trade forum

I've been a mod of a trade council before, I've been an admin before...that kind of attitude and behavior is unneccessary...if there is a problem with ripping, don't become some soviet russian-like trade council...make rules that help keep ripping to a minimum, instead of having simpleton rules like "Highest refs sends first"...that's real easy way for a ripper to catch someone...."I have more refs, so you send first"...yea, that's a real sure-fire way to keep rippers from ripping

On pokegym, they gave me an infraction for posting the same idea twice in separate posts O.O

I just quit pokegym, because the beach is more friendly .

Like Secrets said, it's censored anyway. You will not be able to use foul language here, even if you wanted to.

dmaster out.

qnetykz said:
Limitless said:
prophet1986 said:
Secretsof2113 said:

packaged answer anyone?...now that would have some merit if the man was actually using foul language...but come on now...the same words that he would use, are the same words that a tv commercial would use instead of "foul language"

cheetor586 said:

Welcome to the forums!

I dunno...me and one of the trade mods there had some unkind words in between each other...I agree with the guy...they do act as though they have to treat you like some unwanted step-child...which is real sad way to act for someone who is a mod of a trade forum

I've been a mod of a trade council before, I've been an admin before...that kind of attitude and behavior is unneccessary...if there is a problem with ripping, don't become some soviet russian-like trade council...make rules that help keep ripping to a minimum, instead of having simpleton rules like "Highest refs sends first"...that's real easy way for a ripper to catch someone...."I have more refs, so you send first"...yea, that's a real sure-fire way to keep rippers from ripping

it was probably the same guy as me

There really is no reason to use foul language. It is all censored and nobody really wants to see that stuff on here. Just don't use it. Easy.

And BIG titles pull people in. Also, when your thread is first in the section, a bunch of people see it automatically and kinda get sucked into it.

If you have the cards, you will get the people. =)

lol! I pretty much had sucky cards and I STILL drew attention. =P

Back