• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wishirulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

Excellent trader.

Cards were in excellent condition.

everything was excellent.

thanks for the excellent trade :]

Received, but next time, please don't try to change the deal in the end when we've already exchanged addresses.
+1 ref

I sent this person 2 cards for 3 of his Cards we were suppose to trade... He messaged me that he received my cards and would be sending cards out the following day... After that day I contacted him around 10 Times but never received a message back from him. But he came online everyday to check his messages so he obviously saw all 10 of my messages but chose not to reply to them.

He did the same thing to my friend who sent him his Wailord Ex for Wishurlz's Luxray GL Lv X, my friend has not received ANY reply from this member.
I have filed mail fraud and at minimum this person should be banned from this site considering he is only here to take other peoples cards.
Overall a horrible experience...

Still wainting to receive and have been waiting for abouth a month now.
I will update if any changes!

i have sent my cards to trade over a month ago and i have asked often to see if my cards were received but you have always said not yet. a couple weeks ago i asked you if you got my cards yet because i was getting frustrated and you have been online and you saw my message but you have still not messaged me back so im thinking you are avoiding me. this is by far a horrible trading experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back