World of Warcraft

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past
Some consider it the best RPG... Some others just a good one. But it's definitely a long-lasting one. Does anyone here play?

Hmm. I used to play WoW. At some point, it got kinda boring and I just decided to quit it.

World of Warcraft is a pretty cool MMORPG. (or whatever you call 'em xD) The craracter customization is great, and the many different choices are something I really enjoy.

In my school playing WoW used to mean that you're a stupid little nerd kid with no life, a "jonne" as we finnish teens call it. Unfortunately, that hate hit me too. I used to get bullied for being into WoW and Pokémon. :/

I only play the TCG for it, my current decks are Tauren Druid Aggro and Tip-n-Flip Murlocs which probably isn't Core legal anymore. Raids are one of the best aspects of the TCG IMO to where it feels like a TCG variant of Dungeons & Dragons.

Played it once, got sick of it fast; it was soooo boring! All you do is run around, thwack enemies with turn-based combat and fetch crap for all the NPCs you encounter, and by the time I started playing WoW, I had already done a lot of that in much deeper games where such gameplay was reserved for sidequests, not the main game, and you don't have to play subscription fees for those games either.

I even think my brother (the guy who bought WoW) has quit playing it, and he's pretty content playing generic hack and slash titles like Diablo 3 to no end.

That said, I do love the concept they were going with, and the world (well, the Blood Elf part of it) was pretty cool to run around in... just too bad there's nothing worth doing in it, especially for the price you pay.

I recently found out from a friend of mine that the World of Warcraft TCG got discontinued since apparently Cryptozoic Entertainment is dropping the franchise in favor of Blizzard Entertainment's new online exclusive card game known as Hearthstone. No physical cards or physical booster packs, everything in regards to it is completely digital unfortunately. Although I gotta say the World of Warcraft TCG had a pretty solid run with over 21 expansions in it's 7 year cycle before becoming a discontinued TCG.

Back