Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

guardian468

purple ROX!!!:D
i was planning on doing this sooner but what can i do about it. in january 24, i saw pokemon 2000 on the CW. my sister made a comment about lugia and so i wanted to do this. these are about the pokemon who use telepathy in the pokemon movie. im not sure if latios and latias talk in their pokemon forms so sorry:) who do you think has the worst, the best or so so voice in your opinion.

You cant talk about the "favorit" parts as per forum rules, but for the other topic;

Arceus has a horrible eng voice. It sounds like an evil kid.

Zenith said:
Arceus, but I hated Shaymin too.

Its sky form voice is what was bad. Its ground form voice fit well imo.

Land form voice = girl.
Sky form voice = boy.

Whats up with that?

I hasn't too happy with the voice of Arceus in the movie.
I was hoping they would pick me to be the voice of Arceus in the movie. :p

A friend of mine theorized that the reason Arceus's voice sounds so lame is because he's normally a kind godpony and isn't used to giving out judgment justice, so he sounds like sissy girl when he does.

That said, I hated Arceus's voice too.

yes just as i though arceus and saymin.
well really not shaymin but arceus sound really BAD when yells.
"its time for justice" makes me lol :p

Shaymin made my ears bleed every time it talked.

dmaster out.

Shaymin: *shot*

Arceus: It sounds nothing like the god it should. It should have had a deeper voice, the voice they gave it was AWFUL.

But the voice that takes the cake:

Ask Ketchum movies 9-current: I hate Sarah Notchenny. Bring back Veronica!

It wasn't a voice, but the noises that Latias/Latios made were really annoying. I don't think either ever spoke in the movie, but maybe that was for the best.

Arceus had a terrible and unfitting voice. I remember someone suggesting that his voice wasn't portrayed as Godly on purpose, so it wouldn't offend any religous viewers... and as messed up as that is, it's probably right.

:( I really love Arceus's English voice.

Anyways, I really disliked Lugia's voice. Most of its lines sounded robotic, and, to me, it didn't really fit how I expected Lugia to sound.

bacon said:
It wasn't a voice, but the noises that Latias/Latios made were really annoying. I don't think either ever spoke in the movie, but maybe that was for the best.

Yeah, I actually found that interesting. From all of the legendary pokemon that CAN talk, they all share one trait; being a psychic type.

However, there are many loop holes in that.
Latias and Latios are psychic types, yet they cant talk.
Entei is only a fire type, yet it can talk.
Mew was a psychic type and cant.

They didnt really stick to any type of pattern or logic when deciding voices and what not.

Going back to Latias and Latios again, yes, it was very annoying after a while. Latias's "voice" is what I expected, but Latios is the "older brother" figure here and as such his voice should of been a deeper sound. Not the same high pitch scream noice.

I'll have to agree on
HGSS_Arceus_Shiny.gif
. (sorry, but I only had done the non-plate shiny sprite so far)
I hope no one says Lucario....coz Sean "Goku" Schemmel did his voice over.....same goes for Entei Dan "Yugi" Green does his one.

I actually liked the noises the Latis made, but that's probably because I loved the movies and the Latis are two of my favorite Pokemon.

I am now mortal enemies with Arceus's english voice. I mean, it's supposed to be the creator of a universe, and yet sounds so..... *searches for word inside head*... lame. That's the only way to put it. Sorry Arceus fans, but that's the truth.

"ErrrrrrrAAAAAHHHH! HUMANS WILL MEET JUSTICE!"

How about, no? Arceus was terrible. Did he have laryngitis at the time of recording his voice? It was just BAD.

Arceus's Japanese voice was less squeaky than the American one. I think thats the only bad thing about the movie.

There was also the issue of that one chick's eyebrows, and then the fact that I kept thinking of what's-his-face as Prince Zuko and the guy who was friends with Arceus as DAN GREEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back